Meta Quest 3 |OT| The quest for greatness

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
i wanna get the 3....but i keep looking over at this 2 that i never use, and feel like i dont need it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wanna get the 3....but i keep looking over at this 2 that i never use, and feel like i dont need it

Yeah I just use my 2 to exercise thrill of the fight Les Mills

Also have a psvr 2 I never use

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I used mine regularly because I work out with it. Gaming? Not all the time. That said, what were your initial thoughts and expectations of the 2? What games do you have thus far?
I got initially got it because i just like to try new tech. I was using it to work out, but decided to get a gym membership instead.

The last games I rememebr playing on it were Creed, 2MD VR Football and my girl like to use it for those rollercoasters and Beat Saber.

I also got the stuff that people recommend like the walking dead but it just dont click with me...

Last time it was on, my nephew was playing Thrill of the Fight, threw a punch, tripped on a rug and went Quest first into a window and broke the glass:snoop:

I think I'll turn it on this weekend when i have some free time because im sure there's updates i'm missing

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Sure it is buddy :mjlol:

1.5 mil is quite well in the dead tech community :mjgrin:

You're trying to sell your skewed narrative but nah.. it's far from a failure and we all know Meta has cash to blow... more than Sony.

I'm sure I'll get a good 2-3 years out of it my destitute nikka. :mjlol: