Meta Quest 3 |OT| The quest for greatness

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
+1 for the 512gb

AVvXsEh3TVK2ijRoJcC9F54PUfIyDb9x5m2dCe-xyyiOOrbHWHO78JtGBT-HfFULDJe8WleDif4rVQ8ULwj_jBjDrR8xhoebriyvdf6FIHipKl7nomVJ4O97Iw-VQbL6_Q342gbRi2h9sgZWHoMUV_FVn-Cq1vSMrTPzQ2r5MYQZXm0lb86okHPyczg2ooC-7-tY

See y'all on the 10th of October.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Put my quest 2 up for sale.. ordered the $128gb
Once I know I can take my custom songs for Beat Saber to the new one, I'm giving the Quest 2 to the kids. All those damn blade and sorcery mods filling up my hard drive. They can use that and let me rock in piece.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
Just went back to Best Buy and I saw that they finally had the Elite Strap with the battery there for 130 instead of 150. Saved me 20 bucks. I'll move that over to the inevitable Switch 2 purchase. Speaking of, I do like the euphoria of these types of things but I just wish it was better organized. Low key, what I've seen the best in a while is for my son, he likes to wear LaMelo Ball shoes to hoop in. On the Puma site, on release date, there is a countdown and from what I see, it goes off without a hitch.

Mind you, waiting an hour or so isn't bad from when Zuckerberg made the announcement, but online retailers should be more on top of these things. I knew today was the day and I don't work for Meta or Best Buy, it should be seamless.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
I used my employee discount at amazon and saved $60 :wow: apples shyt looking kinda silly to me now with the wires and battery pack
There is a simplicity to the Quest line that I think causes it to triumph over others.

No, technologically, it isn't the most advanced, I still remember all of my :krs: moments in gaming. In VR, i've had a few. My biggest by far, lining up putts in Walkabout Mini Golf. I was untethered, walking up on the cup, walking away, circling the cup. You couldn't tell me shyt that day, I was Tiger Woods in my living room breh. That was the most immersion I've ever had in VR by far and it was the Quest 2 that gave me that. That's why I'm so hyped up for this.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ain't nothing like that new hardware smell brehs. I'm going to get mine as soon as I can get away for like 15 minutes at work. Did the same thing for my Rog Ally. Slide to Best Buy then back to work.
Nice… Amazon just charged me for mine.. nice to know I can return it if it’s trash :wow: