Queens,NY
new cls which is based on the e class

mercedes-cls-01-2.jpg

AMG door coupe,different car.

18c0686_15.jpg

mercedes-amg-sl-63.jpg

Sl amg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mass produced sedans are not going to major differences when it comes to visual aesthetics as they all serve the same purpose.

:mjlol: but that's the problem they all look boring ASF... The only one that looks sweet is that red amg 4 door coupe...:ld:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Confusion amongst MBs car classes is smart marketing cus the sheep buy brands based off of old reputation which mercedes has not lived up to in the past 20 years. You want your mass production "affordable" class to be associated with their top of the line sedan. Obviously they will lose true s class customers but they don't care because they have other identifiable luxury sub brands like maybach, gls, g wagon which are making a killing in china. Goal is to sell a few thousand more c classes than a few hundred more s classes.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The CLA is a baby mama car... at least get a C class

And yeah the last gen E class was a work of art. I still want one. The new one looks like an old white woman's car...

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Confusion amongst MBs car classes is smart marketing cus the sheep buy brands based off of old reputation which mercedes has not lived up to in the past 20 years. You want your mass production "affordable" class to be associated with their top of the line sedan. Obviously they will lose true s class customers but they don't care because they have other identifiable luxury sub brands like maybach, gls, g wagon which are making a killing in china. Goal is to sell a few thousand more c classes than a few hundred more s classes.

breh op knows jack shyt about the automotive business and the car industry.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The CLA is a baby mama car... at least get a C class

And yeah the last gen E class was a work of art. I still want one. The new one looks like an old white woman's car...

Nah the last gen e class looked dated before the facelift.The baby mother car would be the gla or the evoque.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Benz running neck and neck with Range Rover. The both scream “I’m a huge douche bag with soft hands”

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i have a older model cls63 but im making it my mission to grab this in a couple yrs

:banderas: