Mercedes making every damn flagship sedan look the same UNAPPRECIATION

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
NOoooooo a limosine is proportionaly different from a compact sedan? How would I have ever figured that out. :gladbron:

nikka these shyts 90% the same styling wise you talking about suttle differences as if I said they all are 100% the same :camby:you can see way more differences in the old models

Note I ain't make this thread about BMW because there are much more styling differences between 3,5,7 series

Breh I am not even mentioning the s class.You mentioned the c class and the e class.The cla is more of a compact sedan.The standard s class is not even classed as a limousine.It more of a large luxury sedan.The big body phantom,maybach s650 and the mercedes pullman would fit more into the luxury limousines classification.
The e and c class are both premium mid sized sedans.
All non bespoke of flagship cars have to look similar to save costs on manufacturing and because of safety regulations that dictate in how the final product will look.
Plus people do not really care that much about styling as long as the car has the emblem.
Breh look at the 2019 bmw line up and you will see the same thing.The x1,X3 and X5 look the same the 5 series looks like a lower spec 7 series.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Can I buy the cheapest one and front line it's an amg for the brehettes?

:ohhh:
I hate nikkas like you lol, I joke but in my line of work so many people come in with every AMG badge, accessory and the shyt aint AMG. Everyone want AMG look. Don't get me started on how M/B has like 6 different bumpers depending on the trim level and packages. I hate writing estimates for m/b sometimes lol

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It's called Branding...

But yeah, at first glance, it's kinda hard to tell if a certain car is an E class or an S class, or if it's a C class or an E class

One good thing about Mercedes is that they design tue S class interiors first and bring the design down to the lesser models. So your C class. Looks like a mini S class. BMW does the opposite. They be having the 7 series look like a big 3 series.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The i8 was not much of a success.And the depreciation is :damn:
they should of stuck to the lease special entry point ($1200 a month with I believe $6k down) the moment they removed the lease specials and wanted people to lease at $1800-2000 a month (going into McClaren and V8 Audi R8 price range now) the people with that kind of money would rather have the rarer car at that price point..

Plus the interior was very underwhelming... I spent months arguing with myself to not purchase the i8 as I really loved the look of the car and im glad I didnt move forward with the purchase beautiful car especially the all black exterior :wow: but interior wise very uncomfortable and at the price point they wanted in 2018 might as well just get a McClaren, Bentley, etc... the appeal was that it was a very exotic looking car at a more affordable entry point.. they removed that and fell flat :manny:

I mean a McClaren for $1900 a month or a BMW I8 for $1900 a month.. not a real hard decision to choose the McClaren :heh:

2442_p3_l.jpg

:wow:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
nah, nikkas know wassup. CLA is female car. Anybody with basic knowledge of cars know you driving a 30k MB. Don't lie to that man. lol

plenty of dudes pushing CLA's just so they can say they're driving foreign whips.

CLA's wouldn't exist if it weren't for the same type of folks who buy non-V8 muscle cars.

Bumblebreh

Daps
Why can't the sedan have some style and class tho?!!?:ld: It's no excuse... I mean why you think audi is killing them on the design game IMO???

new cls which is based on the e class

mercedes-cls-01-2.jpg

AMG door coupe,different car.

18c0686_15.jpg

mercedes-amg-sl-63.jpg

Sl amg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mass produced sedans are not going to major differences when it comes to visual aesthetics as they all serve the same purpose.

Bumblebreh

Daps
nah, nikkas know wassup. CLA is female car. Anybody with basic knowledge of cars know you driving a 30k MB. Don't lie to that man. lol

Nah a cla is a good car if you are under 35 and it is your first or second mercedes.The cla amg 45 is a beast of a compact car

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
The newer E class (W213) is virtually indistinguishable from the C Class now. :heh: