Menace II Society: Did Caine actually have an epiphany and evolve past street sh1t before he died?

Boyz N the Hood vs Menace II Society?

• Boyz N the Hood

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Menace II Society

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As a kid I just thought dude was moving crazy and got caught up in the street shyt like alot of guys did back then. I just don't like the fact that moving out the hood was the solution.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Menace 2 Society..

MC Eiht was playing himself in that movie, shyt was so cartoonish it wasn't even funny.

To answer the question,

Nah. Caine was probably gonna set up shop in a another hood in the ATL and probably would have left Ronnie to go to Freaknik in 94.

On a another note, how much time was Caine was gonna get if he didn't get shot by A.P and his crew for the robbery?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Menace 2 Society..

MC Eiht was playing himself in that movie, shyt was so cartoonish it wasn't even funny.

To answer the question,

Nah. Caine was probably gonna set up shop in a another hood in the ATL and probably would have left Ronnie to go to Freaknik in 94.

On a another note, how much time was Caine was gonna get if he didn't get shot by A.P and his crew for the robbery?
Forever

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Man.

Doughboy was selling drugs with his homies Monster, Dooky, and Chris. Laid back nikka.

Still protected Ricky's soft ass despite his Mom always giving him the blues.

Doughboy respected Tre enough not to peer pressure him either.
He’s one of my favorite characters
But people rock with O Dog more

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
Man.

Doughboy was selling drugs with his homies Monster, Dooky, and Chris. Laid back nikka.

Still protected Ricky's soft ass despite his Mom always giving him the blues.

Doughboy respected Tre enough not to peer pressure him either.
Speaking of which, did y'all ever peep that Dookie & Monster were mentioned in Poetic Justice?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Speaking of which, did y'all ever peep that Dookie & Monster were mentioned in Poetic Justice?

Yeah...

I'm surprised that Dooky and Monster was still putting in work after Doughboy got killed.

Dooky was trying to hurry up back home back he was on parole during the scene where Monster laid down all 3 of the guys who played a part in Ricky's death. All them boys had to do was go home and run a train on ol girl at the car show.