Men who say happy wife happy life end up getting divorced

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
marriage is cool breh....no1 is happy go lucky all the time.....emotions like the seasons....its work just like anything else...

Once u hit the 30s you gotta look around n make a choice....cause you gotta be 10 toes down on that GMB shyt or bend a knee :manny:
I just hit 40 breh. I hear what you saying. I've been in long term relationships half my life. 2 of them were really good women. But I'll be honest and say I did my dirt in the past. In my 2nd relationship I got caught. The side chick snitched on me. We eventually made up 6 months later. We moved in together but it didn't work out. Then I started messing with this narcissistic chick while I was living with my ex. It was a lot. I had to go to therapy. I eventually moved out and got my own place. Me and my ex ended on good terms. We cool.

It took me 5 yrs to end things with this narcissistic chick. She was married/separated let me say it was just a lot of drama and sex. Trauma bond and making it. Emotion abuse from her and eventually for me. But I finally ended it about a yr ago. But now she's my supervisor. It's awkward seeing her everyday but I act like nothing happened. She still trys to through hints at me to Holla.

After her I started dating again. Met a woman we've been going good for about a yr and some change now. Not in a rush to get married though. Had a lot of guilt from my past. And I've been working hard everyday to change my behavior. I've been loyal and honest with this one.

Sorry for the rant.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Man fukk all that. All the game and info you ever need is out there. I’ll never utter that phrase and here’s why

1. If a woman refuses to go 50/50 or help put US in a position to financially win :camby:

2. If a woman is always complaining about some shyt but never working to change the circumstances :camby:

3. If I’m always trying to treat her well and I get minimal effort in return :camby:

4. If she refuses to stay in shape/ exercise :camby:

Men are afraid that they can’t do better so they put up with bullshyt. Then the woman leaves them for a dude that won’t put up with her bullshyt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I see plenty couple stay married for decades using this philosophy.

Never admired them though, seemed like the man was just miserable for 30 years, but his wife was happy.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I see plenty couple stay married for decades using this philosophy.

Never admired them though, seemed like the man was just miserable for 30 years, but his wife was happy.
Yeah that's my whole thing, some people will rather live miserable just for the image of being married than stand up for themselves. And to be real the relationships I've seen like this the women don't even really be all that happy with their partner either, just happy they can live an easier life because of their simp husbands.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
As a man your happiness is just as important as hers.

Don’t sell yourself short thinking otherwise and making yourself miserable to keep some ungrateful woman happy.

If your happiness isn’t important to her she doesn’t value you enough be in your life. Focus on you breh.

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Lmaooooooooooo..........
laugh-nope.gif

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Keep your personal interests

You're not happy because you're not at work thinking about work