Men who say happy wife happy life end up getting divorced

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I told my gf and my female friend that's married that yall are never happy. It's always something. They both laughed. All you can do In a relationship is your best. We don't have the power to make someone happy. They have to want that themselves. That's why I'm still iffy about marriage. There isn't much of a up side for black men.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don’t believe in this shyt either. Your wife being happy and you being miserable is not it at all.
The main thing is most women ain't going to be happy regardless. You can give one every thing they want and all that will lead to is finding some new shyt they want. Plus they don't respect their men being pushovers. I had two friends on that happy wife happy life shyt. Neither wife fukks them, not even as a reward for bending over backwards to keep them happy. One sounded so pathetic one day when he was telling me how his wife will go months without touching him and he's had to beg for even a hand job. The other said he might get sex once a month and never gets head outside of his birthday. I don't get how the hell that's supposed to be a happy life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I told my gf and my female friend that's married that yall are never happy. It's always something. They both laughed. All you can do In a relationship is your best. We don't have the power to make someone happy. They have to want that themselves. That's why I'm still iffy about marriage. There isn't much of a up side for black men.

marriage is cool breh....no1 is happy go lucky all the time.....emotions like the seasons....its work just like anything else...

Once u hit the 30s you gotta look around n make a choice....cause you gotta be 10 toes down on that GMB shyt or bend a knee :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The main thing is most women ain't going to be happy regardless. You can give one every thing they want and all that will lead to is finding some new shyt they want. Plus they don't respect their men being pushovers. I had two friends on that happy wife happy life shyt. Neither wife fukks them, not even as a reward for bending over backwards to keep them happy. One sounded so pathetic one day when he was telling me how his wife will go months without touching him and he's had to beg for even a hand job. The other said he might get sex once a month and never gets head outside of his birthday. I don't get how the hell that's supposed to be a happy life.

:picard: your boy has 0 game.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Thats the dumbest saying ever

It should be happy COUPLE longer nuptials

fukk I look like busting my ass to make another person happy for a modicum of personal peace. It better 50/50 at ALL times or it ain’t for me

Oh u never heard of family court huh :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have. I don’t give a fukk i REFUSE to be stuck in a miserable marriage because i’m giving my all and she’s giving back jack shyt. I’ll pay whatever I gotta pay, suffer whatever I gotta suffer to be free of a situation like that.
oh shyt i aint know u had all that going on; I thought the cliche was meant 2 be light-hearted...hold your head G

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:picard: your boy has 0 game.
Agreed and I've told him as much. He says she just isn't very sexual and is never in the mood. I ask him is he always in the mood to work all them hours while she's sitting home on her ass. Sometimes a relationship is about doing shyt you may not like doing to make the partner happy. So why's it a one way street?

And I ain't saying to not treat your wife right. I'm all for treating them like a queen and doing nice stuff for them but you better believe she's going to be doing the same for me or all that great treatment is out the window.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I always thought that phrase was strange as fxck.

Even as a child.
Like huh? How does her being happy mean that you're happy? What if you still arent getting what you want? Figured, whatever, maybe ill understand when i'm older.....

Still dont make no damn sense. I will never marry a chick who won't let me live.:childplease:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Agreed and I've told him as much. He says she just isn't very sexual and is never in the mood. I ask him is he always in the mood to work all them hours while she's sitting home on her ass. Sometimes a relationship is about doing shyt you may not like doing to make the partner happy. So why's it a one way street?

And I ain't saying to not treat your wife right. I'm all for treating them like a queen and doing nice stuff for them but you better believe she's going to be doing the same for me or all that great treatment is out the window.

forcing sex is not it. you ever been with a chick who wasn't feeling it? shyts terrible.

women are weird man; but honestly your boy probably not playing his part. its our job to get them primed up n ready to go.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
forcing sex is not it. you ever been with a chick who wasn't feeling it? shyts terrible.

women are weird man; but honestly your boy probably not playing his part. its our job to get them primed up n ready to go.
Agreed. Dude was mad inexperienced and probably ain't hitting it right to the point she don't really like it. I also take the time to learn their spots and their triggers. I know not to go in cold asking for some ass. If I sense she ain't in the mood I'll give a foot rub or a massage or brush my hand over the right spots that I know gets them going without it being obvious I'm trying to get them in the mood. Both dudes were pretty inexperienced with women so wouldn't shock me if they didn't have game to get them to that point.