'Cause I know deep down inside, I am really doing wrong 😑

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Or just are miserable as all hell :francis:

You know, the best marriages that last long are the ones where there's a bonding of facepalms.

Its all illusion.

All of these couples that on some kissy wishy huggy duggy shyt are downright hateful to each other behind closed doors. Reminds me of when my wife and I went on a double date with her friend and her husband.

We went to the bowling alley, and me and my wife talk shyt to each other. Usual competition Chad shyt.

Her friend goes, "why yall talk down on each other"

:why:Maybe because we're not faking the funk and the lovey duvy shyt is for the bedroom and not in front of yall eyes. Plus, maybe just maybe, its okay to not carry on a facade of a typical 50s marriage, when both parties have differences like any other good couple.

Like I said, nothing is real anymore. That video with a lady cooking a big meal for her mate with a extra manicure on the side. When the viral is over, they back to cursing each other the fukk out.

Better reality with a strong bond of faith, love, and compromising versus a complete fabrication of a dead ideal of what a marriage is supposed to be like...

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
ive seen so much shyt... dudes dont keep it real and nowadays you can tell almost immediately once you get around both of them in a casual setting. alcohol is the ultimate truth serum too.

marriage is such a joke for the majority of people that get married young before they've found their purpose. just something to do until the next thing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I talk to bytches even when you right here 😔

I text 'em in the room when we layin' right next to each other 😕

I try my best just to hug her with my fingers crossed 🤞🏽

'Cause I know deep down inside, I am really doing wrong 😑
Dirtbag hyku's bruhs

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I was actually gonna make a thread about this statement. My girl hit me with this earlier this week & I told her I don't follow this bullshyt. :camby: Too many use this to get away with blatant & rampant fukkery & I'm not goin.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
-I was actually gonna make a thread about this statement. My girl hit me with this earlier this week & I told her I don't follow this bullshyt. :camby: Too many use this to get away with blatant & rampant fukkery & I'm not goin.

you told her that? you dumb ass hell :russ:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I would need to see actual stats on this to make a determination on that. What I do know is that I do not live by that motto, because making a person continuously happy is an impossible job. I am of the opinion happiness comes from within, and so no one else is responsible for your happiness but you. I don't expect my wife to make me happy, nor does she expect me to make her happy. What we do instead is share our happiness with each other. Which can encourage happiness in each other, kind of like the way a laugh is contagious.