Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I brought this up to two other members here (guys) who happen to be dark skinned. I've noticed a pattern of dark skinned guys always saying they are ugly and being told jokingly/or seriously that they are ugly among their boys and they believe it, when it's far from the truth. Both of the guys who claim being 'ugly' here are very handsome (not just saying it).

I feel like it boils down to colorism (especially experiences yall suffer with as kids).

Just like the chick who said @King Musa was ashy a while back. He is very attractive too. She said that because he is dark.

:mjcry:

Dark skin nikkas, we all we got :mjcry:

RealMazen

Banned
Daps
2hwe25x.jpg
[/IMG]
2hwe25x.jpg
[/IMG]
2hdyujm.jpg
[/IMG]
2hdyujm.jpg
Issa ugly team weekend :picard:.
Just a random pic

8CWRre8.jpg

#uglygang #babyfacegang

:jawalrus:
Who created this #uglygang shyt? Y'all know damn well y'all aren't ugly. Y'all are just fishing for compliments.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Eh, for the record....I've never experienced any blatant colorism growing up....I do feel like some Black men, particularly dark skin Black men, may down our appearance because of an inferiority complex forced on us considering the type of society we live in. Just like a lot of dark skin women, they get little positive reinforcement on their appearance so they go most their early life not even knowing their true potential. Trust me, I've seen plenty of attractive dark skinned women back in school get clowned and passed up by hoe nikkas for their complexion but, that didn't mean they weren't attractive..Their environment just didn't yield any positive reinforcement so they never truly knew how attractive they really were at the time...Same can be said for men. :yeshrug:

My brothers ain't even seeing their own potential....Calling themselves ugly when they not....Ya'll gotta stop that, and no weird shyt but, from what I see...Lots of good looking dude's here...No reason to denigrate yourselves brehs, even if you're being facetious...

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
As long as you embrace your sister wives @Queen Nefertiti and @misery , we can make that happen love :banderas:.

nikka we've been through this already. I don't like to share.

I want one man and one man only. :stopitslime:

Done and so done. I love them both already

Love you too sis. :hug:

Love you more

I would come to yall wedding lol. :smile:

I wonder if the @Formerly known as... @Meh @ChidikeEffenPatrón @Marco Andretti going to post any pictures though. :lupe: