Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
You do somewhat resemble him. Maybe like a younger more attractive brother/cousin

To be honest, I've only been in fitness for about 2 1/2 years now, did some karate, didn't play any sports growing up, my genetics are kinda amazing. I'm approaching that professional kinda of look and some guys spend decades getting to that point, if i really took it seriously...like all out, I think I could be pro.

fade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Mitten
Just a random pic

8CWRre8.jpg

#uglygang #babyfacegang

:jawalrus:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
You team ugly dudes kill me, aint nothing wrong with how you look.

The thing is some of them are not even ugly.

They are repping that dumb ass set because they want us to tell them that they are not. They know what they are doing. :rolleyes:
Y'all aint grow up wit the kid :mjcry:.

Scared to smile as they called em ugly :to:.

Let me and the brehs cook :wow:.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Y'all aint grow up wit the kid :mjcry:.

Scared to cry as they called em ugly :to:.

Let me and the brehs cook :wow:.
I brought this up to two other members here (guys) who happen to be dark skinned. I've noticed a pattern of dark skinned guys always saying they are ugly and being told jokingly/or seriously that they are ugly among their boys and they believe it, when it's far from the truth. Both of the guys who claim being 'ugly' here are very handsome (not just saying it).

I feel like it boils down to colorism (especially experiences yall suffer with as kids).

Just like the chick who said @King Musa was ashy a while back. He is very attractive too. She said that because he is dark.