Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I make 16k a month in my occupation.. After taxes. I can buy you as my son then abandon your dumbass like the fatherless fakkit you are if I wanted..

I have three RNs including a charge nurse that report directly to me for my assigned shift. That means I run it and also means I can walk in ass naked in that bytch if I wanted to, fakkit.. and I'd still get paid.

Nevermind I was running through to do paperwork and I just got done battling the flu.. The fact of the matter is that you're a grown man commenting on another nikka's looks like a bytch in heat..I didn't post for your gay ass commentary ho so stop hanging off my nuts you groupie fakkit
Who we pulling up on? :bustback:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
nikka u look like u line for some cold coffee and day old pasta at the homeless shelter wit dis dusty ass beanie u got on :mjlol: fukk kind of office u work at where they employ nikkas dat look like they there to stick up the place...
Dis nikka is a stressed our balding peepin tom hermaphrodite lookin ass nikka :russ:
& where is your photos?:troll:

Daps
I make 16k a month in my occupation.. After taxes. I can buy you as my son then abandon your dumbass like the fatherless fakkit you are if I wanted..

I have three RNs including a charge nurse that report directly to me for my assigned shift. That means I run it and also means I can walk in ass naked in that bytch if I wanted to, fakkit.. and I'd still get paid.

Nevermind I was running through to do paperwork and I just got done battling the flu.. The fact of the matter is that you're a grown man commenting on another nikka's looks like a bytch in heat..I didn't post for your gay ass commentary ho so stop hanging off my nuts you groupie fakkit
Hol on, im sposed to believe dat dis ole creepy, unwashed lookin ass nikka is in the medical field and in some kind of managerial position at dat? :mjlol: boy if u dont... nikka u look like a crackhead I seen in a IG video dance battlin wit other crackheads... nikka u look like the type of nikka dat get arrested for flashin they dikk in the subway in NY...

nikkas be deadass typin the most make believe ass stories on the coli B :russ:

nikka rly jus put up a pic posted up in a Salvation Army centre rockin a cum stained beanie talkin some "im a head surgeon :troll:" type shyt :deadmanny: nikka wylin off dat crackpipe

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Hol on, im sposed to believe dat dis ole creepy, unwashed lookin ass nikka is in the medical field and in some kind of managerial position at dat? :mjlol: boy if u dont... nikka u look like a crackhead I seen in a IG video dance battlin wit other crackheads... nikka u look like the type of nikka dat get arrested for flashin they dikk in the subway in NY...

nikkas be deadass typin the most make believe ass stories on the coli B :russ:

nikka rly jus put up a pic posted up in a Salvation Army centre rockin a cum stained beanie talkin some "im a head surgeon :troll:" type shyt :deadmanny: nikka wylin off dat crackpipe

fukk all that shyt.

Post up some shyt and prove you're black.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Dis nikka is a stressed our balding peepin tom hermaphrodite lookin ass nikka :duck:
Lmao! Nah breh, you probably don't understand because you most likely suffer from feeble hair follicles yourself. So let me explain......when you have enough hair you can part it down the middle and comb it back out of your face. When you have a certain grade of hair you can make it lay down and do whatever you want it to do. Lastly my hairline has been in the same place since I was a freshmen in college:umad:
full
full
:pachaha:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County

:damn:

4501678-shots.gif