Reppin
Avengers compound
Been a little while :manny:
20170121_193848_zpsyrcl0jne.jpg

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Taking all my pics down and not posting anymore because I have a feeling some weird shyt is going on. :patrice:Don't know what type of games ya'll play around here but, :patrice:......Some of the things I'm hearing....
I don't really know what's going on or why some of these cats are coming at you like they are but be careful in these coli streets breh.....

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

I posted two of my ID pictures on here....I really fukked up breh, dumbest shyt you could ever do on an open forum...:patrice:Like I'm not even joking, some shyt isn't right...I'm spazing out right now because of some of the shyt I've been hearing.
You deleted them right? If not do it! Also I think in that JudgeJoeGorilla banishment thread cook mentioned that other people can't post your shyt with out your consent or something along those lines. If shyt get to crazy report it breh.

Daps
Messing around in my office earlier..

If I look tired, it's because I am.

gfUl53V.jpg
nikka u look like u line for some cold coffee and day old pasta at the homeless shelter wit dis dusty ass beanie u got on :mjlol: fukk kind of office u work at where they employ nikkas dat look like they there to stick up the place...

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nikka u look like u line for some cold coffee and day old pasta at the homeless shelter wit dis dusty ass beanie u got on :mjlol: fukk kind of office u work at where they employ nikkas dat look like they there to stick up the place...

I make 16k a month in my occupation.. After taxes. I can buy you as my son then abandon your dumbass like the fatherless fakkit you are if I wanted..

I have three RNs including a charge nurse that report directly to me for my assigned shift. That means I run it and also means I can walk in ass naked in that bytch if I wanted to, fakkit.. and I'd still get paid.

Nevermind I was running through to do paperwork and I just got done battling the flu.. The fact of the matter is that you're a grown man commenting on another nikka's looks like a bytch in heat..I didn't post for your gay ass commentary ho so stop hanging off my nuts you groupie fakkit

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I was just hearing some things and I got a little worried and overacted but, I'm good right now. :yeshrug:fukk these nikkas...They ain't finna do shyt, I'ma still put my shyts back up.:mjlol:

Man, fukk these jealous he-bytches.

I mean, gotdamn some of these nikkas is insecure like a motherfukker. You got nikkas getting heated over nikkas posting pics.. This shyt is beyond feminine breh.