Montgomery, Alabama
Damn Bama fans...:martin:

tenor.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I post pictures here for a few reasons here. First and foremost I talk big shyt and usually people want to see what mouthy motherfukkers look like so I back it up.

Since my sohh.com days beginning in 2003 I posted my personal pictures to attach a face to a screen name like numerous others did with no problem. People clowned, memes were made, we laughed and kept it moving.

A couple people here truly hate me where they wish I was some scrawny p*ssy less punk ass cac so I post pics to troll them. The likes I receive makes their souls burn slow.

Lastly I post pics to leave carbon foot print of myself for my future family to find if they were ever curious to know what type of person I was.

I have absolutely no problem with the women posting pictures, my problem is the women taking the whole joy and spirit out of picture threads by playing silly kid games thrist trapping by posting pics with dumbass disclaimers "don't quote" then deleting them 5 minutes later which is followed by a pack of wild thirsty dudes begging her to reup the pic. fukk yall!
Good point...

:ehh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I post pictures here for a few reasons here. First and foremost I talk big shyt and usually people want to see what mouthy motherfukkers look like so I back it up.

Since my sohh.com days beginning in 2003 I posted my personal pictures to attach a face to a screen name like numerous others did with no problem. People clowned, memes were made, we laughed and kept it moving.

A couple people here truly hate me where they wish I was some scrawny p*ssy less punk ass cac so I post pics to troll them. The likes I receive makes their souls burn slow.

Lastly I post pics to leave carbon foot print of myself for my future family to find if they were ever curious to know what type of person I was.

I have absolutely no problem with the women posting pictures, my problem is the women taking the whole joy and spirit out of picture threads by playing silly kid games thrist trapping by posting pics with dumbass disclaimers "don't quote" then deleting them 5 minutes later which is followed by a pack of wild thirsty dudes begging her to reup the pic. fukk yall!

You have a point tho......

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Someone's mad :mjlol: , ur bd not giving you dikk or something beat it old hag :stopitslime:

If I'm an old hag then you must be into ancient women considering you've been trying to grab the attention of some of the females older than me in the salon. No one wants you and they're only being nice to you because of your age.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
If I'm an old hag then you must be into ancient women considering you've been trying to grab the attention of some of the females older than me in the salon. No one wants you and they're only being nice to you because of your age.
If i'm so underage then why are you commenting on my looks because I have never in my life called you ugly before :mjlol: , how about of instead of being concerned with what I do you go get some dikk or have some kids because it seems like you need something to take your mind off what I'm doing :mjgrin: ... I'm just playing around whole time I don't want to no damn older woman on a hip hop forum:mjlol: Just jokes so take that dikk up your ass and stop worrying about my moves and get some money :yeshrug:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
If i'm so underage then why are you commenting on my looks because I have never in my life called you ugly before :mjlol: , how about of instead of being concerned with what I do you go get some dikk or have some kids because it seems like you need something to take your mind off what I'm doing :mjgrin: ... I'm just playing around whole time I don't want to no damn older woman on a hip hop forum:mjlol: Just jokes so take that dikk up your ass and stop worrying about my moves and get some money :yeshrug:

You're not ugly because of your age, you're just plain ugly; both your physical appearance and personality. You're trying to thirst trap and it's pitiful. You didn't have to say anything to me directly, I just don't like you so i'm going to tell you the truth.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You're not ugly because of your age, you're just plain ugly; both your physical appearance and personality. You're trying to thirst trap and it's pitiful. You didn't have to say anything to me directly, I just don't like you so i'm going to tell you the truth.
I'm not thirst trapping at all get the fukk out of here :mjlol: and do you think I give a fukk about being liked or not:dwillhuh: lmao but whatever