Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Daps
7D920F4E-453B-4476-A7B6-AB4A11B208B3.gif

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
fukk the women's thread, bunch of lame ass women who are in relationships where the attention from they man isn't enough. It's a monkey see, monkey Doo thing overs there. One chick posts a pic garnering all this attention then next is like "hmmmm I wonder what everyone thinks of me" let me test the waters.

They get off on posting pics then deleting the images because you always got a couple dry dikk dudes going "omg you so sexy :insert silly gif:"

Then you have 30 thirsty motherfukkers following going "omg what did I miss, sexy beloved please bless us" so fukk all you lame ass dry dikk non getting p*ssy motherfukkers who entertain and condone these wack bytches thirst for attention behavior.
:mjlol:
He's mad as hell

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... what's your reason for posting several selfies in this thread?

I post pictures here for a few reasons here. First and foremost I talk big shyt and usually people want to see what mouthy motherfukkers look like so I back it up.

Since my sohh.com days beginning in 2003 I posted my personal pictures to attach a face to a screen name like numerous others did with no problem. People clowned, memes were made, we laughed and kept it moving.

A couple people here truly hate me where they wish I was some scrawny p*ssy less punk ass cac so I post pics to troll them. The likes I receive makes their souls burn slow.

Lastly I post pics to leave carbon foot print of myself for my future family to find if they were ever curious to know what type of person I was.

I have absolutely no problem with the women posting pictures, my problem is the women taking the whole joy and spirit out of picture threads by playing silly kid games thrist trapping by posting pics with dumbass disclaimers "don't quote" then deleting them 5 minutes later which is followed by a pack of wild thirsty dudes begging her to reup the pic. fukk yall!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I post pictures here for a few reasons here. First and foremost I talk big shyt and usually people want to see what mouthy motherfukkers look like so I back it up.

Since my sohh.com days beginning in 2003 I posted my personal pictures to attach a face to a screen name like numerous others did with no problem. People clowned, memes were made, we laughed and kept it moving.

A couple people here truly hate me where they wish I was some scrawny p*ssy less punk ass cac so I post pics to troll them. The likes I receive makes their souls burn slow.

Lastly I post pics to leave carbon foot print of myself for my future family to find if they were ever curious to know what type of person I was.

I have absolutely no problem with the women posting pictures, my problem is the women taking the whole joy and spirit out of picture threads by playing silly kid games thrist trapping by posting pics with dumbass disclaimers "don't quote" then deleting them 5 minutes later which is followed by a pack of wild thirsty dudes begging her to reup the pic. fukk yall!
Tell em' how you feel, bruh:salute: