Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
fukk the women's thread, bunch of lame ass women who are in relationships where the attention from they man isn't enough. It's a monkey see, monkey Doo thing overs there. One chick posts a pic garnering all this attention then next is like "hmmmm I wonder what everyone thinks of me" let me test the waters.

They get off on posting pics then deleting the images because you always got a couple dry dikk dudes going "omg you so sexy :insert silly gif:"

Then you have 30 thirsty motherfukkers following going "omg what did I miss, sexy beloved please bless us" so fukk all you lame ass dry dikk non getting p*ssy motherfukkers who entertain and condone these wack bytches thirst for attention behavior.
You seem a tad upset

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
fukk the women's thread, bunch of lame ass women who are in relationships where the attention from they man isn't enough. It's a monkey see, monkey Doo thing overs there. One chick posts a pic garnering all this attention then next is like "hmmmm I wonder what everyone thinks of me" let me test the waters.

They get off on posting pics then deleting the images because you always got a couple dry dikk dudes going "omg you so sexy :insert silly gif:"

Then you have 30 thirsty motherfukkers following going "omg what did I miss, sexy beloved please bless us" so fukk all you lame ass dry dikk non getting p*ssy motherfukkers who entertain and condone these wack bytches thirst for attention behavior.

But ain't you the same nikka that catfished dudes on here on a fake female alias? :mjgrin:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif