gotdam all this pressure gimmie some time gotta check these abs on deck
tumblr_inline_nxj0b8sKDt1spviij_500.gif
Abs? I got the keys, the keys, the keys:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the women are in here commenting while the Women's pic thread has been dead for 2 whole weeks:martin:

fukk the women's thread, bunch of lame ass women who are in relationships where the attention from they man isn't enough. It's a monkey see, monkey Doo thing overs there. One chick posts a pic garnering all this attention then next is like "hmmmm I wonder what everyone thinks of me" let me test the waters.

They get off on posting pics then deleting the images because you always got a couple dry dikk dudes going "omg you so sexy :insert silly gif:"

Then you have 30 thirsty motherfukkers following going "omg what did I miss, sexy beloved please bless us" so fukk all you lame ass dry dikk non getting p*ssy motherfukkers who entertain and condone these wack bytches thirst for attention behavior.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
fukk the women's thread, bunch of lame ass women who are in relationships where the attention from they man isn't enough. It's a monkey see, monkey Doo thing overs there. One chick posts a pic garnering all this attention then next is like "hmmmm I wonder what everyone thinks of me" let me test the waters.

They get off on posting pics then deleting the images because you always got a couple dry dikk dudes going "omg you so sexy :insert silly gif:"

Then you have 30 thirsty motherfukkers following going "omg what did I miss, sexy beloved please bless us" so fukk all you lame ass dry dikk non getting p*ssy motherfukkers who entertain and condone these wack bytches thirst for attention behavior.
So... what's your reason for posting several selfies in this thread?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead: Merry Christmas!!