Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout im trying to get like you. Don't judge me. I don't go to a gym but Planet Fitness
:mjcry:

Breh, that ain't even my final form :banderas: goddamn 8lbs overweight :francis:

I do only home workouts at the moment, which will mean every day a couple hundred pushups, dumbell rows, goblet squats, handstand pushups, etc. Im sure you got some diesel in you. Just cut back on that food, cause thats whats got me fukked up. I ate a box of rice krispies treats last night :mjcry: shyt aint easy.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Breh, that ain't even my final form :banderas: goddamn 8lbs overweight :francis:

I do only home workouts at the moment, which will mean every day a couple hundred pushups, dumbell rows, goblet squats, handstand pushups, etc. Im sure you got some diesel in you. Just cut back on that food, cause thats whats got me fukked up. I ate a box of rice krispies treats last night :mjcry: shyt aint easy.
Damn a whole box :russ:

I need to lay off this alcohol:patrice:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
@At30wecashout im trying to get like you. Don't judge me. I don't go to a gym but Planet Fitness
:mjcry:

tumblr_mlvz1xjwfQ1qjediqo1_500.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
:blacknerdlost:Trying to hold onto you is like trying to capture water with open palms.

@BmoreGorilla wtf :wtf:They dapped you up for that lil ass picture and im out her struggling with my shirt off?
Hey, if anyone should be angry, it's @BmoreGorilla
He only gets the publicly appropriate affection from me.