Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
TjL6lKO.jpg
May or may not have posted this already, idk. Nigas be high so I forget shyt easily but whatever :manny:
Steph!! I knew you were lurking on the coli reading all these hating comments.

:ohhh:

Daps
Ol bird ass chest.

see its thots like you that make n1ggas think they have to have a big chest to be some type of warrior. Dumb n1ggas and dumb thots dam. BRUCE LEE the most physically fit man of all time stated clearly they those muscles aren't necessary. ABS are the most important. Do your research you thottie thot

@PeridotPuss
zNKJfqO.jpg

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
see its thots like you that make n1ggas think they have to have a big chest to be some type of warrior. Dumb n1ggas and dumb thots dam. BRUCE LEE the most physically fit man of all time stated clearly they those muscles are necessary. ABS are the most important. Do your research you thottie thot

@PeridotPuss
zNKJfqO.jpg
Bruce Lee also created a concentration of martial arts, what are you doing with yourself?

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
see its thots like you that make n1ggas think they have to have a big chest to be some type of warrior. Dumb n1ggas and dumb thots dam. BRUCE LEE the most physically fit man of all time stated clearly they those muscles are necessary. ABS are the most important. Do your research you thottie thot

@PeridotPuss
zNKJfqO.jpg

:francis: I come in here thinking u posted a pic for me and you in here flexing for the camera and arguing with @Vice Queen :mjlol:....... still too early for this shyt

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Are you salty because I @ed peridotpuss n not u? What does concentration have anything to do with posting pictures in a thread? Dumb thot
High blood pressure is an epidemic, I try to avoid salt now. My problem with you is that you have a bird chest. There's nothing wrong with it, just know that its not for everyone. I had my bird chest phase and I'm cool now.

Also your reading comprehension sucks.