Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
fukkBOY IS JUST MAD THAT HE IS 40 AND STILL TRYING TO BE A RAPPER AND NOBODY GIVES A fukk

nikka IS DELUSIONAL

THE NATURE BOY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIC...THIS IS PURE ETHER TO THIS LAME nikka AND TO DENNIS THE MENACE

9D1gpL7.jpg

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF TAKING SELFIES WITH AN IPAD nikka....CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN BATHROOM :why:....NASTY ASS nikka :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where you from Breh? Guaranteed I got hittas in ya city that would knock ya whole bytch ass block down...fukking square ass geek talking shyt online..post ya pic..you broke b*stard with no bytches, no crib..you probably stay in ya moms basement watching 80s wrestling vids all day..you don't wanna see me..I'll bring death to your door steps and empty the whole clip in ya face and reload to shoot ya whole family up..matter of fact I'll cap ya mom first before I cap you so I can see ya bytch ass cry tears before I cut ya throat bytch!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOOK AT THIS LAME nikka RIGHT HERE

nikka A CROSS BETWEEN CROOKED I, MCGRUFF THE CRIME DOG, AND A MOP

nikka SPORTIN THE LATEST MARSHALLS DOLLAR BIN GEAR LIKE HE SOME TYPE OF BALLA...GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE WELFARE nikka

nikka TRYING TO LOOK MOBBED UP IN THE SECOND PIC WITH GROWN MAN OUTFIT AND HIS SWISHER SWEET CIGAR....MOTHER fukkER THINKING HE SLICK BY ROCKING ED HARDY UNDERNEATH THE DRESS SHIRT LIKE NOBODY CAN SEE THAT shyt...

LAST PICTURE nikka BE LOOKING LIKE WALE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

ALL DRESSED UP FOR HIS FIRST ON THE JOB AS THE NIGHT MANAGER AT THE LOCAL 7-11

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:deadrose:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Where you from Breh? Guaranteed I got hittas in ya city that would knock ya whole bytch ass block down...fukking square ass geek talking shyt online..post ya pic..you broke b*stard with no bytches, no crib..you probably stay in ya moms basement watching 80s wrestling vids all day..you don't wanna see me..I'll bring death to your door steps and empty the whole clip in ya face and reload to shoot ya whole family up..matter of fact I'll cap ya mom first before I cap you so I can see ya bytch ass cry tears before I cut ya throat bytch!!

Hey it's kind gentleman. His fakkitry knows no bounds. It knows no bounds. :wow:

How does he have like 4 aliases, but no life? How does that work?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

surely its not that serious bruh. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

i mean....

surely, right?:pachaha:

:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

LOOK AT THIS SOFT ASS MOTHER fukkER TRYING TO TALK SLICK TO THE NATURE BOY :pacspit:

nikka CAN'T EVEN MANAGE TO KEEP HIS BATHROOM CLEAN YET SOMEHOW HE GOT SHOOTERS ALL OVER :why::dahell:

nikka, YO MAMA TOLD ME THAT SHE TRIED TO ABORT YOU BUT DOCTORS URGED HER TO KEEP THE DAUGHTER IN HER WOMB...SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THEIR ADVICE...SHE ENDED UP BIRTHING A DELUSIONAL fakkit WHO CAN'T EVEN CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF...YOU MESSY fukk :heh:

LIKE YOUR "RAP CAREER", NOBODY BELIEVING A WORD OUTTA YO GOD DAMN MOUTH nikka

nikkaS DON'T WANT IT RIC, JUST ASK HOE-GAN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hulk-hogan-hit-by-ric-flair.jpg

hulk-hogan-rick-flair.jpg

294155-dtstory-hulkmania.jpg