twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You're a cowboys fan?

That's a lovely win you have there.
It would be a shame, if something were to happen to it....

213x3001.jpg

yup thats why my back has a game shark and game genie for all the lives that team takes off me every week they play :damn:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya it hurt like a bytch at least showed me we can beat y'all but didn't finish where u guys did i :salute: your win
one of the goat series i ever seen though

but what hurts more is watching my cowboys every week with the ultimate fukkery and that team takes years off my life :to:
you are right..I dont think there will be a better series than that EVER....I feel your pain though because my Dolphins always seem to disappoint

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
[/spoiler]

FIRST OFF LET ME START BY SAYING "NO HOE-GAN" TO THIS GAY ASS PIC

CAC BE POSTING UP IN THE GYM MIRROR DOING A TOPLESS SELFIE JUST HOPING SOME FAGGY INDIANA JONES TYPE nikkaS WANNA PLAY CAVE EXPLORER WITH HIS @sshole

nikka BE LOOKING LIKE THAT SPIC KID FROM THE PRO-ACTIVE COMMERCIALS BACK IN THE DAY

"PEOPLE SAY I EAT TOO MANY CHOCO-LATTTTTT BARS"

0.jpg

THEY ALSO BE SAYING YOU BE SUCKING TOO MANY dikkS fakkit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-strut-o.gif

woooooooooo!

:russ:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
THE NATURE BOY GOT LOVE FOR nikkaS ON HERE THAT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

UNLIKE THESE fukk BOYS LIKE @observe WHO GET ALL HOMOTIONAL

HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR BREHS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing you say is funny..I'm just being real..you're a 40 year old man using a gimmick of homo wrestling guys on steroids..if you're still watching wrestling than off yaself..I grew out of that shyt when I was 12 years old..lol at calling me fukk boy..guaranteed if you stepped to me in real life I'll let the Ak spray and let off a 50 round clip in face bytch!!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nothing you say is funny..I'm just being real..you're a 40 year old man using a gimmick of homo wrestling guys on steroids..if you're still watching wrestling than off yaself..I grew out of that shyt when I was 12 years old..lol at calling me fukk boy..guaranteed if you stepped to me in real life I'll let the Ak spray and let off a 50 round clip in face bytch!!

Have no sense of humor and be a miserable 40 yr old man breh's

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

fukkBOY IS JUST MAD THAT HE IS 40 AND STILL TRYING TO BE A RAPPER AND NOBODY GIVES A fukk

nikka IS DELUSIONAL

THE NATURE BOY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIC...THIS IS PURE ETHER TO THIS LAME nikka AND TO DENNIS THE MENACE

9D1gpL7.jpg

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF TAKING SELFIES WITH AN IPAD nikka....CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN BATHROOM :why:....NASTY ASS nikka :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
nature boy...:to:

jfgh8k.jpg

THIS CHIPMUNK LOOKING ALVIN, SIMON, THEODORE TYPE nikka GOT A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT ACCOUNTS FOR 85% OF HIS BODYFAT

nikka HOW YOU GOT SUCH A FAT FACE WITH A BODY OF A 12 YEAR SOMALIAN nikka? :dahell:

nikka BE LOOKIN LIKE TIMBALANDS RETARDED YOUNGER BROTHER :pachaha:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS CHIPMUNK LOOKING ALVIN, SIMON, THEODORE TYPE nikka GOT A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT ACCOUNTS FOR 85% OF HIS BODYFAT

nikka HOW YOU GOT SUCH A FAT FACE WITH A BODY OF A 12 YEAR SOMALIAN nikka? :dahell:

nikka BE LOOKIN LIKE TIMBALANDS RETARDED YOUNGER BROTHER :pachaha:

:wow:thats why lex lugar wooped your ass back in 88

Paradime

Certified Maniac
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
fukkBOY IS JUST MAD THAT HE IS 40 AND STILL TRYING TO BE A RAPPER AND NOBODY GIVES A fukk

nikka IS DELUSIONAL

THE NATURE BOY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIC...THIS IS PURE ETHER TO THIS LAME nikka AND TO DENNIS THE MENACE

9D1gpL7.jpg

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF TAKING SELFIES WITH AN IPAD nikka....CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN BATHROOM :why:....NASTY ASS nikka :pacspit:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
fugitmayne:manny:

315oemb.jpg

1zvpc7p.jpg

2m67qsi.jpg

2vxljsg.jpg

LOOK AT THIS LAME nikka RIGHT HERE

nikka A CROSS BETWEEN CROOKED I, MCGRUFF THE CRIME DOG, AND A MOP

nikka SPORTIN THE LATEST MARSHALLS DOLLAR BIN GEAR LIKE HE SOME TYPE OF BALLA...GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE WELFARE nikka

nikka TRYING TO LOOK MOBBED UP IN THE SECOND PIC WITH GROWN MAN OUTFIT AND HIS SWISHER SWEET CIGAR....MOTHER fukkER THINKING HE SLICK BY ROCKING ED HARDY UNDERNEATH THE DRESS SHIRT LIKE NOBODY CAN SEE THAT shyt...

LAST PICTURE nikka BE LOOKING LIKE WALE WITH DOWN SYNDROME

ALL DRESSED UP FOR HIS FIRST ON THE JOB AS THE NIGHT MANAGER AT THE LOCAL 7-11

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO