Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
I'll relay your message.

she still feels insecure about being transgender and not having fully transitioned yet. But if big alpha males like you want to smash her, it'll boost her ego and make her feel more like a real woman.

thanks to you for not being homophobic/transphobic, you really prove the stereotypes wrong about the black community. extra appreciation to you not being afraid expressing your transgender lust in public. we'll overcome someday and reach that mountain top.

tv0Afzh.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'll relay your message.

she still feels insecure about being transgender and not having fully transitioned yet. But if big alpha males like you want to smash her, it'll boost her ego and make her feel more like a real woman.

thanks to you for not being homophobic/transphobic, you really prove the stereotypes wrong about the black community. extra appreciation to you not being afraid expressing your transgender lust in public. we'll overcome someday and reach that mountain top.

5 star trolling breh :wow:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks guys. it means a lot. This girl is my life. She understands me like no other woman has ever understood me.

I always thought of myself as a strictly vagina lover, but I've learnt to really appreciate cock-to cock frottage. So much more intense.

Can you believe I've met her at NeoGAF?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Thanks guys. it means a lot. This girl is my life. She understands me like no other woman has ever understood me.

I always thought of myself as a strictly vagina lover, but I've learnt to really appreciate cock-to cock frottage. So much more intense.

Can you believe I've met her at NeoGAF?

You know about NeoGAF? :ohhh:

Not sure if you're trolling about the whole thing. Seems like you're being too wild about this, you're in it for the shock value.

If you're not trolling doe, props to you:salute:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'll relay your message.

uhhhhh :patrice:......:huhldup: Whatt?!!