rapper-lil-reese.jpg

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd smash that bytch

I'll relay your message.

she still feels insecure about being transgender and not having fully transitioned yet. But if big alpha males like you want to smash her, it'll boost her ego and make her feel more like a real woman.

thanks to you for not being homophobic/transphobic, you really prove the stereotypes wrong about the black community. extra appreciation to you not being afraid expressing your transgender lust in public. we'll overcome someday and reach that mountain top.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'll relay your message.

she still feels insecure about being transgender and not having fully transitioned yet. But if big alpha males like you want to smash her, it'll boost her ego and make her feel more like a real woman.

thanks to you for not being homophobic/transphobic, you really prove the stereotypes wrong about the black community. extra appreciation to you not being afraid expressing your transgender lust in public. we'll overcome someday and reach that mountain top.
:huhldup:

WTF did I just read :pachaha:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll relay your message.

Post some more pictures of her.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I'll relay your message.

:dead:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'll relay your message.

LMAO!!

kkfjdkfjwejfoiwejfopew##$320i!!