Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
now you're resorting to lies?

and please. do whatever you will. i would probably kill you if you ever came at me like that in person.

Shut the fukk up now, you're starting to piss me off. i'm really getting upset at the fact that i can't reach you right now. You lucky you miles away cause i would end your life.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I thought you only dig white dudes lol :lupe:
Usually, but your chocolate skin and amazing facial hair were too beautiful to resist. So much for that. :to:

Man, get cho bytch ass outta this thread, hoe. A nikka tried talking to you and all you did was ignore me. fukk you.

Goodness gracious I was just gathering pictures of roses and chocolate covered strawberries to pm you and apologize.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up now, you're starting to piss me off. i'm really getting upset at the fact that i can't reach you right now. You lucky you miles away cause i would end your life.

man, please. whether near or far, you wouldn't do shyt. i would pull out those wigworm braids out your scalp and feed you them shyts for dinner.

and i'd snatch your skateboard and give your dumbass a lobotomy, smacking your head in with that shyt. man, please. sit your hood rich garnett silk looking ass down, midget. if i were you, i'd fall back and keep my mouth shut.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
man, please. whether near or far, you wouldn't do shyt. i would pull out those wigworm braids out your hair and feed you them shyts for dinner.

and i'd snatch your skateboard and give your dumbass a lobotomy, smacking your head in with that shyt. man, please. sit your hood rich garnett silk looking ass down, midget.

:merchant:

I'MA KILL YOU NIIGGA!! I'MA KILL YOU!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant:

I'MA KILL YOU NIIGGA!! I'MA KILL YOU!!

tumblr_ld3dw56Rd41qag4tto1_400.gif