Dade/Broward
:troll:
2uzyt7m.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Stop posting pics of yourself, you fukking retard. You ugly as fukk, my nikka. Yo face look like a butthole. No female on here or in real life you can get wet. shyt, who you kidding? You can't even get a sink wet. And take down that Jamaican flag. How dare you rep my colors, i outta crack yo skull, my nikka. TAKE IT DOWN!!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop posting pics of yourself, you fukking retard. You ugly as fukk, my nikka. Yo face look like a butthole. No female on here or in real life you can get wet. shyt, who you kidding? You can't even get a sink wet. And take down that Jamaican flag. How dare you rep my colors, i outta crack yo skull, my nikka. TAKE IT DOWN!!

:laff:

man, please. son, i would punch you in your mouth so hard that i'll push your lips in to the point where you'll be speaking out the back of your neck. how this estrogen charged basketcase gonna clown any man, calling him ugly when you look like wayne "one hit" wonder's twin? shut the fukk up.

this dude think he hard on a skateboard with white capris and chancletas. bytch, you better hope you don't run into me. i'll teach you how to be a jamaican starting with my fists.

Last edited:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:laff:

man, please. i would punch your mouth right into your body where you'll be speaking out the back of your neck. how this estrogen charged basketcase gonna clown any man calling him ugly when you look like wayne "one hit" wonder's twin? shut the fukk up.

fakkit.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, that's the first word that popped into my head when i saw your pics. i thought you had ovaries because i didn't see any sign of a man in those pictures. let me chill though. i don't fight women. you might call the police on me if i stepped to your bird ass.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pm'ed you bout the fade and yo bytch ass got scared. Don't let me IP track you. I'ma fukk you up.

now you're resorting to lies? you would catch more than a fade if you ever wanted to shoot the fair one with me.

and please. do whatever you will. i would probably have you begging for your life, apologizing while i'm punching your face in. :laff: i don't even know why you're coming @ me to begin with when you know what would happen to you.