Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Normal looking people who aren't abominations created mistakenly by God like that fakkit Paz :barkley:

:whew: well since none of us are God its doesnt matter what we think. Don't judge man, if you don't like him cause of his posting styles then fine its the internet, but don't try to make it seem like he's not a person for being gay.

Lil b wouldnt approve of this at all

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:whew: well since none of us are God its doesnt matter what we think. Don't judge man, if you don't like him cause of his posting styles then fine its the internet, but don't try to make it seem like he's not a person for being gay.

Lil b wouldnt approve of this at all

I never said he wasn't a person :jada:

I only said he was an abomination and a mistake. :umad:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the worst part is you thought you had a chance before you came out the closet :laff:

there's a reason a girl never wanted anything to do with you when you were pretending to be straight, and fags want nothing to do with you while you're pretending to be a fakkit

i am NOT you. for someone who claims to despise me, you seem like you really want to experience my life from a first hand perspective where you try to talk about it better than i can despite you failing miserably everytime. you resort to lame shyt such as going to my blog and pulling out pieces from my blog entries as your evidence. :laff:

and the funny thing is i've seen your pic too. you clearly aren't doing any better than the people that you're claiming are losers. you seem to be scared to share the details of your life but a picture is worth a thousand words, dressing up like you're a freshman in high school, looking like you're a meth addict. shut the fukk up.

i noticed that not one time on here have you talked about your life.

They might as well throw that E.T lookin ass nikka in jail cause you know his lame ass gonna end up raping somebody out of frustration. :russ:

the nerve of this dude.

E41BE365-0131-47A6-967B-16E19C7B5CEA-235-00000027F227E68F_zps5663ad2d.jpg

e7a05aa8051311e2b62722000a1e8b36_7.jpg

:what: STOP TALKING. you mean to tell me that you racked up 100 posts (you are second for the most posts in this thread) in this thread consisting of shyt talking about other dudes being ugly and etc yet you look like a bytch with your prescribed color contacts.

are you even a male? you can't even grow a beard and you have the nerve to be threatening dudes talking like you can beat somebody's ass. cut it out. you would get thrown in the bushes. you look like a depressed domestic abuse victim with an abusive mother.

you got the nerve to talk about gay this, gay that, and sound all homophobic but yet you sure as hell seem to be more interested in commenting on the looks of the guys in this thread to rack up over 100 plus posts than the female pic thread. :dead: do you have something to tell us?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i am NOT you. for someone who claims to despise me, you seem like you really want to experience my life from a first hand perspective where you try to talk about it better than i can despite you failing miserably everytime. you resort to lame shyt such as going to my blog and pulling out pieces from my blog entries as your evidence. :laff:

and the funny thing is i've seen your pic too. you clearly aren't doing any better than the people that you're claiming are losers. you seem to be scared to share the details of your life but a picture is worth a thousand words, dressing up like you're a freshman in high school, looking like you're a meth addict. shut the fukk up.

i noticed that not one time on here have you talked about your life.

the nerve of this dude.

E41BE365-0131-47A6-967B-16E19C7B5CEA-235-00000027F227E68F_zps5663ad2d.jpg

e7a05aa8051311e2b62722000a1e8b36_7.jpg

:what: STOP TALKING. you mean to tell me that you racked up 100 posts (you are second for the most posts in this thread) in this thread consisting of shyt talking about other dudes being ugly and etc yet you look like a bytch with your prescribed color contacts.

are you even a male? you can't even grow a beard and you have the nerve to be threatening dudes talking like you can beat somebody's ass. cut it out. you would get thrown in the bushes. you look like a depressed domestic abuse victim with an abusive mother.

you got the nerve to talk about gay this, gay that, and sound all homophobic but yet you sure as hell seem to be more interested in commenting on the looks of the guys in this thread to rack up over 100 plus posts than the female pic thread. :dead: do you have something to tell us?

there's a reason every girl who has seen your pic on this site has laughed at you, like the last time you were in this thread throwing a temper tantrum because some girls called you fukking hideous

i dont even enjoy hurting your feelings anymore, you're just a pathetic goofy little fakkit dork who has been running around with this same angry e-thug gimmick for 13 years

and you're visibly mentally handicapped, you have all the physical and mental symptoms of downs syndrome

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a reason every girl who has seen your pic on this site has laughed at you, like the last time you were in this thread throwing a temper tantrum because some girls called you fukking hideous

i dont even enjoy hurting your feelings anymore, you're just a pathetic goofy little fakkit dork who has been running around with this same angry e-thug gimmick for 13 years

and you're visibly mentally handicapped, you have all the physical and mental symptoms of downs syndrome

more shyttalking from you and the funniest part is you're the LAST person to even talk shyt about anybody as hideous as you look.

battling me is not going to cure your anorexia or keep you from throwing up a meal out of your stomach. you look like a cancer patient on their death bed thinking you have 6 more years to live, all angry with the world as if it's the reason why you're sick.

your post are fukking pathetic and this is literally your life, breh. you literally have made a network on here of posters supporting you as if you have no family offline. you basically have made threads begging people to neg rep on site and then talk all this bullshyt sounding extra bitter and angry on other people as if we're the ones responsible for the way your life turned out. :childplease: you got some sohh icey gang or whatever and the saddest thing is that you are actually one of the people that is actually fukking up the site as the administrators and moderators have had to take away certain features because you have actually abused them along with others that are affliated with you trying to make this into some popularity contest. you really have no friends offline and yet you try to put down other posters projecting the hate and anger you have for yourself. you would probably become suicidal if this site shut down as this the only contact you actually have with other people in your life.

i won't even tell you to kill yourself because you seem to be doing that already.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
more shyttalking from you and the funniest part is you're the LAST person to even talk shyt about anybody as hideous as you look.

battling me is not going to cure your anorexia or keep you from throwing up a meal out of your stomach. you look like a cancer patient on their death bed thinking you have 6 more years to live, all angry with the world as if it's the reason why you're sick.

your post are fukking pathetic and this is literally your life, breh. you literally have made a network on here supporting you as if you have no family offline. you basically have made threads begging people to neg rep on site and then talk all this bullshyt sounding extra bitter and angry on other people as if we're the ones responsible for the way your life turned out. :childplease:

i won't even tell you to kill yourself because you seem to be doing that already.

so why is it every time someone comes into this thread it's your lumpy swollen autistic faced ass in here bytching at someone for calling you ugly, male or female

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why is it every time someone comes into this thread it's your lumpy swollen autistic faced ass in here bytching at someone for calling you ugly, male or female

once again, dodge the topic @ hand as you always do, acting like a little bytch.

i really feel bad for you focusing on me, all wanting to talk about how i'm living as if you know from first hand experience because you have no life of your own to talk about. you have my sympathies.

i thought you were trolling but you really are that angry with your life. don't blame me for that shyt.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
once again, dodge the topic @ hand as you always do, acting like a little bytch.

i really feel bad for you focusing on me, all wanting to talk about how i'm living as if you know from first hand experience because you have no life of your own to talk about. you have my sympathies.

that's what i thought, fakkit