Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn you lost

you know something. i wasn't going to say anything and keep it moving but fukk it.

i'm going to take the higher road and ignore what you and these other marks are saying about my looks because i want to set an example of how shyt is supposed to be handled.

i don't jump into threads like these, cracking on other dude's looks, calling them ugly and etc THEN when folks do the same shyt to me, i get all upset and bytchmade like "you can't make fun of me". :no: a lot of you dudes like to start and talk shyt BUT when it's your turn, you can't handle it. i've seen your pic too and i could easily insult your ass BUT that's not my style to belittle others to boost myself up. i just rather call you out if i think you're talking out your ass like right now.

my guess was you were the dude that was in the tinychat talking shyt about my looks hoping that i would be upset and catching feelings but whoever it was, that was a fukking loser doing that because that's what losers do. i forgive you and the rest of these motherfukkers that feel the need to insult others to feel good about yourselves. you lost when you did that to me talking about my face. thank you btw. i feel that i'm handsome and good looking, i don't need anybody to tell me so so you don't have to give me your feedback. thanks.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
you know something. i wasn't going to say anything and keep it moving but fukk it.

i'm going to take the higher road and ignore what you and these other marks are saying about my looks because i want to set an example of how shyt is supposed to be handled.

i don't jump into threads like these, cracking on other dude's looks, calling them ugly and etc THEN when folks do the same shyt to me, i get all upset and bytchmade like "you can't make fun of me". :no: a lot of you dudes like to start and talk shyt BUT when it's your turn, you can't handle it. i've seen your pic too and i could easily insult your ass BUT that's not my style to belittle others to boost myself up. i just rather call you out if i think you're talking out your ass like right now.

my guess was you were the dude that was in the tinychat talking shyt about my looks hoping that i would be upset and catching feelings but whoever it was, that was a fukking loser doing that because that's what losers do. i forgive you and the rest of these motherfukkers that feel the need to insult others to feel good about yourselves. you lost when you did that to me talking about my face. thank you btw. i feel that i'm handsome and good looking, i don't need anybody to tell me so so you don't have to give me your feedback. thanks.

*Says he will ignore comments

*Proceeds to write an essay about said comments

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Says he will ignore comments

*Proceeds to write an essay about said comments

when i said ignore your comments, i meant as in not fire back at you. i'm being nice about it for the moment. don't make me change my mind because i will shyt on you.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch out people this guy makes fun of females on the internet :whoa:

are you calling yourself a female? judging by your pic, i wouldn't be able to make the distinction myself. you do have some estrogen friendly features on your face.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking about Binary

You ugly and illiterate? :damn:

Your parents lost :umad:

i never made fun of binary. :laff: i was talking about your androgynous looking ass where you look like you're going through a male to female transformation. have the nerve to call yourself thug too. :why: you can call me ugly or whatever you want BUT there's no question to what my chromosomes are. you on the other hand, your picture could fit just fine in the female pic thread and all the females would be jealous of you having bigger eyelashes than them.

there's no masculinity in you so how you calling yourself thug life?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
i never made fun of binary. :laff: i was talking about your androgynous looking ass where you look like you're going through a male to female transformation. have the nerve to call yourself thug too. :why:

You said you was gonna take me down the path Binary took, did you not?
Use that fatass head of yours and start makin some sense.

Lookin like Tommy from Martin with them ugly ass glasses I'm finna roast yo ass once I get on photoshop boy. :umad: