Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

illadope

きんが
Daps
are you sure? from the way you carry yourself on here and what you just said just now, i know you're lying.

but hey, it is what it is.

Nice edit you made there. Matter of fact I'm grateful towards you. If you want to go ahead and do whatever while you could be doing something more productive then by all means.

Please explain how I'm lying though. i want to know

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
as usual the autistic friendless lonely fakkit virgin 29 year old loser topaz is in here embarrassing himself throwing temper tantrums like a scorned bytch

this gay ass, deformed brain damaged queer been doing this same shyt on forums for almost 2 decades :dead:

illadope

きんが
Daps
oulEkTY.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nice edit you made there. Matter of fact I'm grateful towards you. If you want to go ahead and do whatever while you could be doing something more productive then by all means.

Please explain how I'm lying though. i want to know

as usual the autistic friendless lonely fakkit virgin 29 year old loser topaz is in here embarrassing himself throwing temper tantrums like a scorned bytch

this gay ass, deformed brain damaged queer been doing this same shyt on forums for almost 2 decades :dead:

losers sticking together and STILL losing. :manny: you folks care about this web shyt though. i truly and honestly don't give a fukk though. i know how you folks gathering around this bytch and make thread topics that are boring as all hell. whatever makes you guys happy as if this shyt matters to you so much.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
losers sticking together and STILL losing. :manny: you folks care about this web shyt though. i truly and honestly don't give a fukk though. i know how you folks gathering around this bytch and make thread topics that are boring as all hell. whatever makes you guys happy as if this shyt matters to you so much.

The Paz Daddy Show!!

being depressed, upset and angry is a TERRIBLE combination. you know, i'm just annoyed right now. very annoyed. i just feel like running up to a random person and punching them in the face for no reason. i just feel angry and depressed as fukk right now.

rofl @ this manic depressed hideous virgin fakkit

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
losers sticking together and STILL losing. :manny: you folks care about this web shyt though. i truly and honestly don't give a fukk though.

If you don't give a fukk then why did you ask him why he wears the coli shirt in public :dwillhuh:

If you don't care than why did you threaten to out him :what:

If you don't care why do you still post here :upsetfavre:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't give a fukk then why did you ask him why he wears the coli shirt in public :dwillhuh:

If you don't care than why did you threaten to out him :what:

If you don't care why do you still post here :upsetfavre:

if i gave a fukk, i wouldn't have asked him that shyt because i would have put his feelings into consideration. i know how some people are very sensitive where they can't handle a simple question or statements towards them thinking that someone is insulting them as if i dissed their manhood. he could have simply just answered the question without acting like a little bytch. i didn't diss him in any part of what i said. instead, he acts as if i dissed him where he mocks the whole "no offense" thing i put and says i'm on his dikk as i'm one of these posters that talk about him. i don't even know shyt about that dude other than he likes to post pics of himself. he knows a lot more about me than i know about him. *shrugs*

i threatened him because i don't give a fukk once again.

i post here because i feel like it.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
if i gave a fukk, i wouldn't have asked him that shyt because i would have put his feelings into consideration. i know how some people are very sensitive and where they can't handle a simple question without taking it the wrong way as if i dissed their manhood.

i threatened him because i don't give a fukk less again.

i post here because i feel like it.

but you started off saying "no offense" you bipolar, dropped as a baby, fetal alcohol syndrome, 30 year old virgin fakkit

this is just one of countless examples of you tryna talk slick to nikkas online and it backfiring on you, the sad part is you're so sociopathic and disconnected from reality you warp it into everyone being mad and hating

when really we're just tired of your gay mutant ass, half of your life has been spent on message boards doing this same creepy weirdo shyt

illadope

きんが
Daps
Watching all these edits are hilarious.

but Paz...stop contradicting yourself. I wasn't offended at all. Learn what being sardonic means. It might help you out in the future.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you started off saying "no offense" you bipolar, dropped as a baby, fetal alcohol syndrome, 30 year old virgin fakkit

this is just one of countless examples of you tryna talk slick to nikkas online and it backfiring on you, the sad part is you're so sociopathic and disconnected from reality you warp it into everyone being mad and hating

when really we're just tired of your gay mutant ass

the sad about you is that you think that you're trolling me when you're only trolling yourself. think about it.