Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to get my coli shirt in here :krs:

a9yjusyt.jpg

ubapyvyj.jpg

zutyju9y.jpg

no offense but why would you want people offline to know that you're associated with this site out of all the places on the internet. :deadrose: it's really not that serious.

this place is kind of embarrassing. nobody's giving anybody points for being on this site.

illadope

きんが
Daps
no offense but why would you want people offline to know that you're associated with this site out of all the places on the internet. :deadrose: it's really not that serious.

this place is kind of embarrassing. nobody's giving anybody points for being on this site.

No offense but why you care what I do or anyone else on this board. Why all these men on my dikk? :what:

If you must know, I told the owners of this site I'd wear a shirt at one of my sets while at SXSW. I don't wear the shyt everyday. Why not help people you're cool with push their brand? Or can you not grasp that concept?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No offense but why you care what I do or anyone else on this board. Why all these men on my dikk? :what:

If you must know, I told the owners of this site I'd wear a shirt at one of my sets while at SXSW. I don't wear the shyt everyday. Why not help people you're cool with push their brand? Or can you not grasp that concept?

i don't care about what you do on or off the boards. otherwise, i would have asked you that question. don't get ahead of yourself.

i understand that you wanted to give the site owners promotion at swsx, that's cool. i just think that the negativity from many of the posters on this site gives this site a negative reputation where it could stigmatize someone that wants to make something with themselves that openly associates themselves with it. why would anyone ruin their reputation which could have consequences on their career trying to be associated with such a site.

that's how i see it.

illadope

きんが
Daps
i don't care about what you do on or off the boards, otherwise i would have asked you that question.

i understand that you wanted to give the site owners promotion at swsx, that's cool. i just think that the negativity from many of the posters on this site gives this site a negative reputation where it could stigma someone that wants to make something with themselves that openly associates themselves with it. why would anyone ruin their reputation which could have consequences on their career trying to be associated with such a site.

that's how i see it.

Oh like your reputation of being a fakkit? I don't have that problem. Im in control of my own career. Sorry

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh like your reputation of being a fakkit? I don't have that problem. Sorry

shut your diva acting ass up.

you sound like a bytch right now. i ask you a simple question and you're acting like a scorned ho. just be happy that i chose to acknowledge your ass because you're a nobody. please don't think because i actually took time out my life to ask you one simple question that means that i give a fukk about you, what you do with your life and etc. i'm not one of these posters in here that cares about web politics. don't get it twisted and don't go barking up the wrong tree because i can make your offline life really hard for you using your online life if you want some acknowledgement or want to feel important using the internet. don't fukk with me.

if i were you, i would just keep it moving and not respond back to what i just wrote. don't push your luck.

illadope

きんが
Daps
shut your diva acting ass up.

you sound like a bytch right now. i ask you a simple question and you're acting like a scorned ho. just be happy that i chose to acknowledge your ass because you're a nobody. please don't think because i actually took time out my life to ask you one simple question that means that i give a fukk about you, what you do with your life and etc. i'm not one of these posters in here that cares about web politics. don't get it twisted and don't go barking up the wrong tree because i can make your offline life really hard for you IF you want it to go there with me if you want some acknowledgement or want to feel important using the internet. don't fukk with me.

I'm getting called a diva by a fakkit....how funny.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm getting called a diva by a fakkit....how funny.

:lolbron:

serious question, do you want me to embarass you in front of the people that don't know you so they know who you are? i'm serious.

as i said, don't fukk with me. i can make your life really hard for you where everyone will know your name if you want to be famous for all the wrong reasons. if i were you, i would fall back and keep it civil. don't make it get ugly for pushing my buttons for asking a simple question.

keep playing thinking i'm one of these coli dudes that care about a reputation. :rip:

illadope

きんが
Daps

serious question, do you want me to embarass you in front of the people that don't know you so they know who you are? i'm serious.

as i said, don't fukk with me. i can make your life really hard for you where everyone will know your name if you want to be famous.

keep playing thinking i'm one of these coli dudes that care about a reputation. :rip:

If you want to really waste all that time, go ahead. I gives a fukk bout being famous

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you want to really waste all that time, go ahead. I gives a fukk bout being famous

are you sure? from the way you carry yourself on here and what you just said just now, i know you're lying. since you love the attention, i think i'm going to do you a favor by giving you some unwanted press since you want to be seen and noticed.

it is what it is.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

as i said, don't fukk with me. i can make your life really hard for you where everyone will know your name if you want to be famous for all the wrong reasons. if i were you, i would fall back and keep it civil. don't make it get ugly for pushing my buttons for asking a simple question.

popcorn_2.gif