Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i ain't gonna do that. what i do remember is that you either called me ugly as fukk or you dapped the post which said that i was ugly as fukk. either way, you did agree that i was ugly as fukk because i seen your name basically cosigning somebody else saying that shyt and that hurt my feelings so that's why i put your name in there.

as far as me caring about straight females thinking i'm attractive and me being gay. don't confuse that with me being attracted to females or that i want to lay with you, date you, fukk you or whatever else because that's even the reason so you and all these other people don't mention it. i'm gay and that's that. the whole entire "topaz needs to fukk a woman or a girlfriend" episode is over. it's dead. it's NOT coming back. let it rest in peace. i respect straight women's opinions and my fellow gay peers opinions on how i look and my appearance more so than these straight guys do since most of them are not looking at guys in that type of light where they think they're sexy or attractive or whatever. i also use it to as a confidence boost since i have low self esteem already so if a woman or a gay guy thinks i'm attractive or sexy, it makes me not beat myself up as much because someone outthere actually thinks that i'm attractive when i myself at times, don't think i am.

the truth of the matter is as long as i'm happy about how i look, i really don't care what anybody else thinks. as long as i like and love myself, that's really all that matters.

so the truth of the matter is, since you aren't happy with how you look, you ask these people to tell you what they think?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ain't gonna do that. what i do remember is that you either called me ugly as fukk or you dapped the post which said that i was ugly as fukk. either way, you did agree that i was ugly as fukk because i seen your name basically cosigning somebody else saying that shyt and that hurt my feelings so that's why i put your name in there.

as far as me caring about straight females thinking i'm attractive and me being gay. don't confuse that with me being attracted to females or that i want to lay with you, date you, fukk you or whatever else because that's even the reason so you and all these other people don't mention it. i'm gay and that's that. the whole entire "topaz needs to fukk a woman or a girlfriend" episode is over. it's dead. it's NOT coming back. let it rest in peace. i respect straight women's opinions and my fellow gay peers opinions on how i look and my appearance more so than these straight guys do since most of them are not looking at guys in that type of light where they think they're sexy or attractive or whatever. i also use it to as a confidence boost since i have low self esteem already so if a woman or a gay guy thinks i'm attractive or sexy, it makes me not beat myself up as much because someone outthere actually thinks that i'm attractive when i myself at times, don't think i am.

the truth of the matter is as long as i'm happy about how i look, i really don't care what anybody else thinks. as long as i like and love myself, that's really all that matters.

FUK OUTTA HERE - THAT AINT HOP-HOP !

drama-genre.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so the truth of the matter is, since you aren't happy with how you look, you ask these people to tell you what they think?

FUK OUTTA HERE - THAT AINT HOP-HOP !

drama-genre.jpg

:what: are any of your names jasmine20? i was talking to her.

why are you two of you posting anyway? didn't you guys say that you were leaving here? :heh: what are you waiting for? go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: are any of your names jasmine20? i was talking to her.

why are you two of you posting anyway? didn't you guys say that you were leaving here? :heh: what are you waiting for? go.

:fight:

Friday night.

Mom and Dad fukin each other to sleep in the other room.

Topaz down the hallway on Sohh 2.0 lettin his anti-deprassants do the talkin, secretly gettin hype when he hear Dad growl.

:stop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i left, and came back

next time you leave, make sure you don't come back for the rest of the day. in fact, you should just ask the moderators to log you off forever that way you don't ever have to worry about coming back since you seem to have a problem with leaving and staying off the computer. try it sometime. some exposure to sunlight might help and believe it or not, it might actually take away the dark circles around your eyes. you look like you've been deprived of vitamin d. there's nothing wrong with getting outside, man. i do it all the time.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
next time you leave, make sure you don't come back for the rest of the day. in fact, you should just ask the moderators to log you off forever that way you don't ever have to worry about coming back since you seem to have a problem with leaving and staying off the computer. try it sometime. some exposure to sunlight might actually take the dark circles around your eyes. you look like you've been deprived of vitamin d.

oh

but aren't you the downs syndrome homo who gave his webcam middle fingers to get back at all the girls who called him ugly online

Daps
Reppin
NULL
next time you leave, make sure you don't come back for the rest of the day. in fact, you should just ask the moderators to log you off forever that way you don't ever have to worry about coming back since you seem to have a problem with leaving and staying off the computer. try it sometime. some exposure to sunlight might help and believe it or not, it might actually take away the dark circles around your eyes. you look like you've been deprived of vitamin d. there's nothing wrong with getting outside, man. i do it all the time.

Hop in a dollar van and meet me at Betsey Head park around 3:00am

:bow::old::dry:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hop in a dollar van and meet me at Betsey Head park around 3:00am

:bow::old::dry:

uhhh.. no thanks.

oh

but aren't you the downs syndrome homo who gave his webcam middle fingers to get back at all the girls who called him ugly online

:stopitslime: i don't got anytime for this argumentative shyt at 1:30 in the morning. if you're going to go out and get a drink, right now is going to be your time because i'm done for the night. have fun talking to somebody else in here that's willing to entertain you because it won't be me.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

as far as me caring about straight females thinking i'm attractive and me being gay. don't confuse that with me being attracted to females or that i want to lay with you, date you, fukk you or whatever else because that's even the reason so you and all these other people don't mention it. i'm gay and that's that. the whole entire "topaz needs to fukk a woman or a girlfriend" episode is over. it's dead. it's NOT coming back. let it rest in peace. i respect straight women's opinions and my fellow gay peers opinions on how i look and my appearance more so than these straight guys do since most of them are not looking at guys in that type of light where they think they're sexy or attractive or whatever. i also use it to as a confidence boost since i have low self esteem already so if a woman or a gay guy thinks i'm attractive or sexy, it makes me not beat myself up as much because someone outthere actually thinks that i'm attractive when i myself at times, don't think i am. i am insecure about how i look. that's bad enough that i'm doing it already. i'm struggling to keep myself up and i'll be damned if i let someone kick me down although i'm one that respects honesty if it's said in a way that's respectfully and not in a way to put me down. you don't have to think i'm attractive, it's all good BUT i will say something if it's like that bytch char whatever the rest of his name is on some disrespectful shyt to demean me.

the truth of the matter is as long as i'm content about how i look, i really don't care what anybody else thinks. as long as i accept myself, who the fukk cares about how handsome or ugly i am?
K. Do you want a hug?