Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
My avi is about as close as a lot of folks is gonna get. Full pic on a conditional basis if you add me to your friends list AND you're good peoples(females only).

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one could understand that, you downs syndrome slant faced SimAnt lookin fakkit

what i wanna know is when are you going to come through the east coast to suck my dikk for real? you seem interested in having my dikk in your mouth being that you seem to flirt and be obsessed with me and all. :evil: before i do that though, you have to let me piss in your mouth first before i shove my dikk into your mouth. i have a pissing fetish.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
what i wanna know is when are you going to come through the east coast to suck my dikk for real? you seem interested in having my dikk in your mouth. :evil: you have to let me piss on you first though. i have a pissing fetish.

don't worry, i'm sure someone besides your hideous autistic ass will find that funny

lol @ you having the nerve to say you wanted straight womens opinion of if you're attractive....they all called you ugly already dog...and if straight women thought you looked good, you wouldn't have turned gay at 29 years old

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't worry, i'm sure someone besides your hideous autistic ass will find that funny

lol @ you having the nerve to say you wanted straight womens opinion of if you're attractive....they all called you ugly already dog...and if straight women thought you looked good, you wouldn't have turned gay at 29 years old

i'm dead serious, son.

if you want to see pics of my dikk, let me know. i'll show you. :jawalrus: the truth of the matter is i'm not interested in you BUT you seem to be really interested in me. you seem like an obsessive stalking bytch that simply can't let go.

you seem to really like me like that though but i'll let the people in here judge.

you can say whatever you want BUT you and i know what's really going on here though. :ohhh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
i'm dead serious, son.

if you want to see pics of my dikk, let me know. i'll show you. :jawalrus: the truth of the matter is i'm not interested in you BUT you seem to be really interested in me. you seem like an obsessive stalking bytch that simply can't let go.

you seem to really like me like that though but i'll let the people in here judge.

you can say whatever you want BUT you and i know what's really going on here though. :ohhh:

oh

this is where the hurt fakkit tries to make it appear like he's flirting with me to deflect from how upset he is

kick rocks mutant homo

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh

this is where the hurt fakkit tries to make it appear like he's flirting with me to deflect from how upset he is

kick rocks mutant homo

and yet you popped in here addressing me on some "i'm offended that you called me a bytch" as if you were one of the women who's name i named. i didn't know you were marty thee don, jasmine20 or the other broad that called me ugly. :mindblown: i guess marty thee don's trolling makes sense now. stop sounding like an ass and shut the fukk up, dude.

you really need to stop with your two cent psychology and lame ass projection tactics that even a retard could see through. it's played out and lame. go and find you a new boyfriend or something that will treat you right. there's no reason for you to always come at me like a bitter woman who just lost custody of her kids acting like i'm the one that has custody. i don't like you, bytch. don't you get it by now?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
and yet you popped in here talking to me as if you were one of the women who's name i named. :mindblown: stop sounding like an ass and shut the fukk up, dude.

you didnt name any names though, you just had pent up aggression from where random girls on the internet called you ugly a couple months ago so you took a pic flipping the webcam off as if you're intimidating :heh: the only thing intimidating about you is your defects

you're 30 year old afterbirth my nikka, i'm sorry you are so recessive and timid but let's not take that out on the ladies of The Coli or on me, friend

i'm finna hit up the liquor store and cop a bottle of some henny, i'ma take a shot for your missing chromosomes on the drive back home

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didnt name any names though, you just had pent up aggression from where random girls on the internet called you ugly a couple months ago so you took a pic flipping the webcam off as if you're intimidating :heh: the only thing intimidating about you is your defects

you're 30 year old afterbirth my nikka, i'm sorry you are so recessive and timid but let's not take that out on the ladies of The Coli or on me, friend

i'm finna hit up the liquor store and cop a bottle of some henny, i'ma take a shot for your missing chromosomes on the drive back home

yes, please do that and don't do it for me, dude. do it for yourself. you've dedicated way too much time towards me in your short life that you seem to neglect your own self in the process. i don't know whether i should feel flattered or whatever at what you've been doing.

you all overanalyzing the damn picture too like it's a fukking art presentation when it's just me holding up my two middle fingers. :snoop: the fukk else is there to it? i admire your dedication though. 3 years is a long time to dedicate to someone that you only know of through a message board.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is for all you broads in here that called me ugly the last time i posted my pic. that hyena looking bytch, marty thee don, jasmine20, and all the rest of you fukking broads. ya can suck my dikk when i'm on the toilet, you dirty p*ssy having bytches. fukk ya.

Can you quote the post where I called you ugly? Thanks. And you look stupid as f#ck.. If you're a gay man, why do you care if females find you attractive? I thought you were checking for nikkas? :usure:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you quote the post where I called you ugly? Thanks. And you look stupid as f#ck.. If you're a gay man, why do you care if females find you attractive? I thought you were checking for nikkas? :usure:

i ain't gonna do that. what i do remember is that you either called me ugly as fukk or you dapped the post which said that i was ugly as fukk. either way, you did agree that i was ugly as fukk because i seen your name basically cosigning somebody else saying that shyt and that hurt my feelings so that's why i put your name in there.

as far as me caring about straight females thinking i'm attractive and me being gay. don't confuse that with me being attracted to females or that i want to lay with you, date you, fukk you or whatever else because that's even the reason so you and all these other people don't mention it. i'm gay and that's that. the whole entire "topaz needs to fukk a woman or a girlfriend" episode is over. it's dead. it's NOT coming back. let it rest in peace. i respect straight women's opinions and my fellow gay peers opinions on how i look and my appearance more so than these straight guys do since most of them are not looking at guys in that type of light where they think they're sexy or attractive or whatever. i also use it to as a confidence boost since i have low self esteem already so if a woman or a gay guy thinks i'm attractive or sexy, it makes me not beat myself up as much because someone outthere actually thinks that i'm attractive when i myself at times, don't think i am. i am insecure about how i look. that's bad enough that i'm doing it already. i'm struggling to keep myself up and i'll be damned if i let someone kick me down although i'm one that respects honesty if it's said in a way that's respectfully and not in a way to put me down. you don't have to think i'm attractive, it's all good BUT i will say something if it's like that bytch char whatever the rest of his name is on some disrespectful shyt to demean me.

the truth of the matter is as long as i'm content about how i look, i really don't care what anybody else thinks. as long as i accept myself, who the fukk cares about how handsome or ugly i am?