Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: @ this fakkit constantly editing his posts

trill talk, i'm willing to bet that you're an alias. you're somebody in here posing as a woman. your name and your posting style smells funny.

i'm pretty sure that folks is on to you and whoever you are will soon be revealed, "marty". in fact, you're probably **** for all i know.

you certainly don't seem like any of the other women in here, breh.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
trill talk, i'm willing to bet that you're an alias. you're somebody in here posing as a woman. your name and your posting style smells funny.

i'm pretty sure that folks is on to you and whoever you are will soon be revealed, "marty".

U REAL ANGRY!!! :haha:

Aye yall this nikka filmed a video of himself in a closet size room looking like a convicted child molester with crusty ass fat lips and bi-focal glasses on :laff:

I see why ure so angry! Because no woman will look twice at yo danty ass and NO MAN in his right mind will stick his peen in u :smugbiden:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U REAL ANGRY :haha:

angry? not even a bit, "marty".

as a guy, how lame can you be posing as a woman on a damn message board?

let's be real. you can't post a pic because the person you claim you are doesn't exist.

it's funny how lame motherfukkers on this site are. you have the nerve to say that anybody posing under aliases should be banned and yet you're an alias.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
angry? not even a bit, "marty".

as a guy, how lame can you be posing as a woman on a damn message board?

let's be real. you can't post a pic because the person you claim you are doesn't exist.

u got me :jawalrus:

ole gay pookie from new jack city lookin ass nikka :laff:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u got me :jawalrus:

ole gay pookie from new jack city lookin ass nikka :laff:

only so long fake females can pretend.

whoever alias this is needs a new ghostwriter. running behind aliases posing as females so you can basically expose motherfukkers is lame too. :snoop: who is this though?

but anyways, you should be going on google search and try to look for someone that everybody will believe is you.

don't even diss me when you don't even exist and you're just a guy on a damn computer with time on your hands posing as a female on here. you're probably one of dudes over in sohh icey's alias. :whistle:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: These nikkas going at it again???

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

it ain't my fault. whoever behind that screenname though is still mad from last night. wouldn't surprise me if marty thee don was that sorry ass pokemon kid still mad about yesterday so he decided to take it to one of his aliases.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
4f43356283c81879ebcd02223f855f32.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Gap teeth in ya mouth so my dikk's gots to fit With my nuts on ya tonsils :mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn I wish someone saved the pic and video before that mf deleted :snoop:

now "she" is trying to get back into character. too late, "marty".

i knew something was funny with that screenname. which female you know calling herself a don and a guy's name at that and also listen to chief keef. :laff: you can't even stay in character.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Got damn, ya'll nikkas kill that beef bullshyt. nikkas ain't tryna read 10 pages of back and forths about why a nikka outfit ain't hot. Get some fresh air. :mindblown:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn, ya'll nikkas kill that beef bullshyt. nikkas ain't tryna read 10 pages of back and forths about why a nikka outfit ain't hot. Get some fresh air. :mindblown:

talk to "homegirl" over there, breh. apparently, he's still mad over last night.