Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw that video before u removed it :haha:

GOD DAMN U UGLY AS fukk!!! :damn:

Carmax my nikka! Carmax for them big crusty ass lips :merchant:

and ure not 26 :comeon:

Ure at least 30 something :mjpls:

:why: how you gonna crack on anybody's pic/video and you scared to post a pic of yourself?

and i'm FAR from ugly. :laff: i'm cute and you know it too. if you're going to talk shyt about me, at least have the balls to post a pic of yourself. at least, you can say that you have a little confidence in yourself where you have no shame in your face. you scared to do that shyt because you know people will crack on you. it would crush you for someone to call you ugly because you believe that you are ugly. you can say that i'm ugly but i don't believe you, you need more people. only thing you're just doing is embarrassing yourself further from yesterday.

it seems like the lamest people on this site always feel the need to talk shyt about other people and put them down. you're one of them. maybe that's why you call yourself "thee don" when you're a nobody.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:why: how you gonna crack on anybody's pic/video and you scared to post a pic of yourself?

and i'm FAR from ugly. :laff: i'm quite handsome and you know it too. if you're going to talk shyt about me, at least have the balls to post a pic of yourself.

if ure far from ugly then why did u delete the video? :leon:

Post it back up if u bad :wtb:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ure far from ugly then why did u delete the video? :leon:

Post it back up if u bad :wtb:

i deleted it because i felt like it. if you missed it, tough luck. you should have saved it when you had the chance.

and it's NOT like you couldn't have got it either. there's plenty of youtube to mp4 sites where you could have saved that shyt on. i'm not allowing anybody to save videos or pics of me. bad enough you guys got the first pic. the other pic might still be around if you want it so bad. there's a bunch of obsessed losers in here that have nothing better to do with their time besides hating and trying to make themselves look like shyt and you're one of them.