Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Stephane

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaaaaaah son. All these Luther Vandross pursed lips/pouting and smizing for the camera, I can't take it. How much of a fukking homo do you have to be to go steal another "man's" pic for attention.

MALFOY I REMEBER UR UGLY ROACH LOOKING AS FROM SOHH THE LADIES ROOM

YOU STILL MAD ABOUT HOW I USE TO GO IN ON YOUR UGLY ASS BACK IN THE DAY

:leostare:

OL CHEWBACA LOOKING ASS bytch

Chewbaccaheadshot.jpg

you was like the ugliest chick in the ladies room malfoy, you and that ugly ass broad nfamizladytechnique lol

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Never thought you lied...just that seems like a absurd amount of ab workouts.:nsifs:

Probably. Used to be fat, then a skinny nikka with a gut/hernia and it used to irk the shyt outta me. I was very self-conscious about my stomach cuz it didn't match the rest of my body. I started working out and then became even more self-conscious about it, because now that I'm working out I'm subconsciously comparing myself to everybody I see. :snoop:
I started working my abs literally everyday, by doing a set or two after every meal.
The thinking behind that was that fat would never be stored there since its always being worked on. Which actually worked. I'm in a much better mind state now, lot more comfortable with myself.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how do you use fake pics of a man, then make ANOTHER alias and use more fake pics?

:dead:

you dudes need to watch more sports

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
aw man posting fake photos is bad. real bad. you gotta do some self re-evaluation if you're doing that.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
:dead:

but who is that scrumptious looking penis in drawlz in your avi?

some random cutie pie that popped up on my tumblr dashboard a few months ago. :drool:

Idk who he is tho :no:

i think thats natalie nunn husband, jacob payne

:guilty: i watched her bridezillas

the male presence in this thread aside from posting pics is..... unsettling