Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Naaaaaaah son. All these Luther Vandross pursed lips/pouting and smizing for the camera, I can't take it. How much of a fukking homo do you have to be to go steal another "man's" pic for attention.

"It's" from Atlanta with that gay ass motley crew of meat mixers. :heh:

You can tell "it's" trolling for fukkery.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Why would I lie? I do abs Monday, Wed, Fri & Saturday. However Fri & Saturday I do relatively light ab work compared to the previous two, specially since its back to back days. I also run on those same days. But I ain't doing marathons, just back and forth sprints (8-10 reps, 3 sets). The other three days I'm on my Bartendaz shyt.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Why would I lie? I do abs Monday, Wed, Fri & Saturday. However Fri & Saturday I do relatively light ab work compared to the previous two, specially since its back to back days. I also run on those same days. But I ain't doing marathons, just back and forth sprints (8-10 reps, 3 sets). The other three days I'm on my Bartendaz shyt.

Never thought you lied...just that seems like a absurd amount of ab workouts.:nsifs:

Stephane

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some random cutie pie that popped up on my tumblr dashboard a few months ago. :drool:

Idk who he is tho :no:

LOL MARTY U PROBABLY FAT AND UGLY LIKE MSOT OF HTE BROADS WHO POST ON HERE U AND @jaguar paw UGLY ASS

ESPECIALLY IF YOU ONE THEM LAME ASS LIPSTICKALLEY BROADS :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator: