Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Snapshot_20120912_11.jpg

:whoa: Vulgar

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
20 hours total :whew: because its very detailed...only 1 forearm. I might go all the way up one of these days, but I'm :whoa: for now. lol

where's yours at tho. :jawalrus:

ugh ...how many sessions did you split that into?

lol you scurred? its sexy as hell though...I love tats...it is a good quality tat too...

dude I was looking thru my phone...I really do not have any coli safe photos that show my tattoo closely...I might just have to take you one later lol I can attempt to post and crop a fairly decent shot of it though...like I told you it is nothing all extra cool like yours but I made it so I felt proud of it when I was 20

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ugh ...how many sessions did you split that into?
4 sessions. but one was for 10 hours.

lol you scurred? its sexy as hell though...I love tats...it is a good quality tat too...
thanks sweetie, I'm not scared tho, Imma get to it eventually. still thinking of what to design, plus I wanna do some more retouch.

dude I was looking thru my phone...I really do not have any coli safe photos that show my tattoo closely...I might just have to take you one later lol I can attempt to post and crop a fairly decent shot of it though...like I told you it is nothing all extra cool like yours but I made it so I felt proud of it when I was 20
crop nothing. :shaq:
:youngsabo:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
4 sessions. but one was for 10 hours.

thanks sweetie, I'm not scared tho, Imma get to it eventually. still thinking of what to design, plus I wanna do some more retouch.

crop nothing. :shaq:
:youngsabo:

eek at 10 hours...I know your body was numb and your arse hurt lol...

you have design ideas for a new one? I always wanted to get one large one ....

lol posting nudity in here with the geeks on here never work out...I will post something though gimme a min...

There's a few:whoo:

And more then a few:trash:

thats your booty girly?