Essential Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bro I ate good when I was in Kunming. I was 17 though, stayed there for a month. Lowkey, I'm considering going international, for graduate school. Might head out that way :ehh:

Bro, keep it real, alot of Chinese females got jacked up teeth.....

I know I wasn't the only one who noticed this.......:sadcam:

most everyone outside the west (excluding the brits) have jacked up teeth. :manny: its a little hard to generalize a population of 1.6 billion, my city is cool, but go to tianjin or some shyt, and them broads got crippling teeth. haha

china is an acquired taste. kunming is coo, ive been. smoggy as fukk and they move slow. Im thinking about moving to Shenzhen (I recommend you look into this city), I need something bigger and faster.

I mean it has it's pros and cons living in china. The stares can be coo....sometimes, but sometimes a nikka doesn't want to be a side show. I go outside in some sweats to grab some donuts and a cup a coffee at some 7am and a nikka got 5 people staring. :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
most everyone outside the west (excluding the brits) have jacked up teeth. :manny: its a little hard to generalize a population of 1.6 billion, my city is cool, but go to tianjin or some shyt, and them broads got crippling teeth. haha

china is an acquired taste. kunming is coo, ive been. smoggy as fukk and they move slow. Im thinking about moving to Shenzhen (I recommend you look into this city), I need something bigger and faster.

I mean it has it's pros and cons living in china. The stares can be coo....sometimes, but sometimes a nikka doesn't want to be a side show. I go outside in some sweats to grab some donuts and a cup a coffee at some 7am and a nikka got 5 people staring. :noah:

Straight,

Yeah Kunming, has a nasty repugnant odor and thick smog to it. I visited a nice little Providence about an hour away, don't remember the name. It was dope didn't have any distinct smell too it. The people living the suburbs were living large, went to a spa :win: n1gga a nice massage :youngsabo: :ahh:.

The lifestyle :ahh:

Bro I'll never forget the stares I got at the green lake.
Kunming_green_lake_lotus_pool.jpg

People we're coming up to us like an exhibit. I wasn't tripping off of the females though. :win:

Even still, I always found it fascinating to always see like 200 people on a sidewalk at any given time of the day........

Food is cheap :win: Definitely going back there once school is done.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They treat me cool. They be kinda hatin on the africans tho. but I don't look african, they can some how tell I'm from the west, so they cool with me.

I draw crazy attention, so it works to my favor a lot. I just go into a venue and the older crowd be like :mindblown:

the dudes be like :ohhh:

the girls be like :gladbron:

hu jintao :obama:

you in beijing?

is it safe? if you don['t know any chinese, mandarin etc?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Straight,

Yeah Kunming, has a nasty repugnant odor and thick smog to it. I visited a nice little Providence about an hour away, don't remember the name. It was dope didn't have any distinct smell too it. The people living the suburbs were living large, went to a spa :win: n1gga a nice massage :youngsabo: :ahh:.

The lifestyle :ahh:

Bro I'll never forget the stares I got at the green lake.
Kunming_green_lake_lotus_pool.jpg

food is cheap, apartments are cheap. I paid rent until march, only paid 2gs.

Ive been to the green lake. I took this back in 09'.

5812_101899899824878_870046_n.jpg

:mj:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
hu jintao :obama:

you in beijing?

is it safe? if you don['t know any chinese, mandarin etc?
im not in beijing. im in a beach town about 4 hours south of it.

its very safe. I dont know much mandarin, I'm still learning. but a nikka got an iphone that can read, hear and talk mandarin. plus my girl or other females roll with. :manny:

all else fails it don't take much to point and use body language. :manny:

@ serious--get your travel on young blood, i recommend it to all humans.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
from what I remember, before my last ban....u were trying to fit in with the he-man women haters crew. :stopitslime:

now take my little compliment and run along before I add to ya bloody reps :ufdup:

Go head and add to it,i'm blooded out here :stylin:.You don't really want to hurt me though.

halloween?

Nah,Thursday. :smugdraper:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Damn folks gettin straight shytted on in here. Ill take my "adorable" and KIM