Men of tha Coli: having sex with different women, is it necessary or is it insecurity

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the same reason why people don't eat the same chips, candy, and food all the time or wear the same shoes/clothes everyday when they have the options not to :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do some of us men feel like we gotta fukk all these bad bytches out here?
I think it's an ego boost and self validation
there's really no need for it
This is an important issue becuz a lot of us men may even find tha right partner to start a family, but we will be hesitant becuz we still wanna fukk random broads
But is it really necessary biologically? Or are we doing it becuz it's a societal norm?

It's better for nature when many different people have sex with each other, because it diversifies the gene pool..

The only caveat is STI's...

However, if we were honest and open about our relationships we could easily prevent a vast majority of STI's...

Another thing, socially we humans like to diversify and experience many different feelings and sensations...

Sometimes you may want a girl who wants "to be made love to," and other times you may want a girl "who wants to be f+cked"

What if you want to try anal sex, and your wife tells you "No, never" are you just suppose to tuck your penis between your legs, and be miserable for the rest of your life...?

For me, enjoying the company of different women of all kinds of shapes, sizes, colour and content, is no different than enjoying music of all genres...

I can't imagine somebody telling me that, "you can only listen to hip hop (to be specific, 90's hip hop) for the rest of your life," and me being happy with it..

Yes, 90's hip hop is probably my favourite and go to genre of music, but I also enjoy Rock of all kinds, Trance music and various electronic music and etc...

Just because you love a person, it doesn't mean that person's body and mind should be the only one you are suppose to know, understand and enjoy...

That "only one true love" ideology is no different than a religion that tells you there is "only one true religion"

It's crazy brainwashing...