Men of tha Coli: having sex with different women, is it necessary or is it insecurity

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'd rather find one woman I love and fukk her in a million ways than fukk a million women who don't mean shyt to me.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's neither it's out nature. We fukk different women and want to fukk different women because its who we are. A male lion goes through countless prides laying his seed and leaving without problems.

Insecurity lies in wanting others to know about your prowess which is foolish. Now self control is important and no man should lose himself or his morals for ass, ever.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It's a way a life a man needs to find that one special person.

How would u like to be with a woman who never gave u head or just like missionary sex.:sadbron:

Then some new azz come your way and this chick blow u, lick u from head to toe, ride u till u lose 50 lbs make u :whew::myman:

That's my opinion.. there's dudes i know who been married for years and they say there wife never give them head or my one friend who says his wife just like missionary sex cause she's just 2 tired cause of the 2 kids..

That's why u see dudes like me just playing that derek jeter role till u find that pacific ocean puzzy that will u have deep diving everyday.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I suck at relationships.......:yeshrug:

I keep a few friends-with-benefits around. These days, no need to brag about it.....it does leave one with the impression that you have insecurities and/or dont have much else to offer.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
The shyts innate, I mean a man goes thru life, crosses paths with countless females and its only natural that every now and then there is attraction between the 2. What do humans do when they are attracted to each other? they fukk! It has nothing to do with insecurity or tryin to prove something, when I make the decision to pursue a female I'm not thinkin to myself "let me try to fukk her so people know I have what it takes to get females", I'm thinkin "she looks good and I wonder what they pink matter be like"

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It's a way a life a man needs to find that one special person.

How would u like to be with a woman who never gave u head or just like missionary sex.:sadbron:

Then some new azz come your way and this chick blow u, lick u from head to toe, ride u till u lose 50 lbs make u :whew::myman:

That's my opinion.. there's dudes i know who been married for years and they say there wife never give them head or my one friend who says his wife just like missionary sex cause she's just 2 tired cause of the 2 kids..

That's why u see dudes like me just playing that derek jeter role till u find that pacific ocean puzzy that will u have deep diving everyday.

yep this is all real talk.

my ex wants us to get back together but her sex aint cutting it for me plus she thinks shes not ment to pleasure me with some head :rudy:

i got tired of fukking random chicks tho, need to find me a certified dime freak

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

i dont think so, i dont really tell anyone when i have sex unless im asked, January and February i was fukking a few random chicks cause i wanted to have dirty sex and they wanted it too, was a good work out tbh.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
aint gone buy a car until i test drive it.....
didnt like the windshield wipers on this one.
let me hit the block in that red one.
:mjpls:

a0yqua.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
niccas been smashing more than 1 woman since the beginning of time...before so called society was organized

now due to the society that we live in in America...a smart dude would realize after a certain age, it's probably more beneficial to settle down with 1 woman and not have a bunch of kids with multiple women

even today tho...you'll hear monthly stories of celebrity men who get called out for having an extramartial affair and having a baby by the woman....u can't tell me it just ain't something inside us to want more than 1 woman...some guys can just control it better than others

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fuccin a gang of bytches isn't neccesary. BUT, speakin from a players persective, an alpha male with options and swag will have fun in life exercizing the ability to at some point in life bag damn near any bytch u want :ahh: Its a powerful, compelling and its a ultimate rush to do so.

See, a lot of dudes have to take the scraps off the table, meaning they only get to fucc ratcheds, busted broads, fat bytches or simply don't get puzzy at all. But hey :manny: u gotta do what u gotta do.

I think its somewhat of a right of passage to sleep with a lot of chicks. But I understand that many dudes don't think like me, so I don't expect every1 to agree. I'm speakin from a players perspective tho :myman: