Men of tha Coli: having sex with different women, is it necessary or is it insecurity

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Why do some of us men feel like we gotta fukk all these bad bytches out here?

I think it's an ego boost and self validation

there's really no need for it

This is an important issue becuz a lot of us men may even find tha right partner to start a family, but we will be hesitant becuz we still wanna fukk random broads

But is it really necessary biologically? Or are we doing it becuz it's a societal norm?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Every (normal) human being has an innate need to feel wanted somewhere. As it so happens, worthless men need equally worthless women to validate their worthless existences somehow. The facet of life that most people choose to find their validation is through sex. No one else would want people from either group.

That's just how it's always been.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Every (normal) human being has an innate need to feel wanted somewhere. As it so happens, worthless men need equally worthless women to validate their worthless existences. No one else would want people from either group.

That's just how it's always been.

so your saying its an insecurity then

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Cause new p*ssy is :ahh:
idijw1lbmQn7P.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm not one to judge anyone but personally I've never felt the need to sleep with a bunch of women:manny:

I'd be just as happy with one down ass chick as I'd be with a bunch of chicks but that's just me

:mjpls:
But If I had that money and status I'd be :hula: through these dimes :myman: