men need to learn from women how to break up

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Men need to learn from women how to be better human beings instead.

Women, when outside of nurturing their kids, are worse human than men in general

Who is more selfless - men, most women only give a fukk about themselves and their kids (if they have one) that's why she choses the genetically fittest, most financially stable guy they can find to breed with and also why most of the argument in a relationship is about "what the man is doing wrong and what he's suppose to be doing to keep her happy at all times":hhh:

Who is the most generous- men. This is not even debatable, a woman regardless of her financial status will still expect the man to carry the financial load in the relationship as they don't like spending their own money but love to spend ours.

Who's the more psychopathic liars- women. men tell little/small lies very often but women tell the big lies. They will tell an horrible lie to your face, go to bed and sleep like a baby. Men can't even lie well as we always get caught.

Who's the protector- men. This is self explanatory

So outside of child rearing and nurturing, women are worse human than men in every other aspect, facts

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The main thing is to remove yourself the moment she starts actin funny.
I just stopped talking to a chick. She went ghost on me a week ago. I wasn’t mad cause her energy was off at least a week or two before that.

Sometimes you just gotta see the writing on the wall and move on. :yeshrug:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Bullshyt. I broke up with my ex in October and to this day she is still sending me texts, and emails professing her love...:mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Do you really believe men don't do this - or that men weren't doing it first? Hell a lot of dudes mentally check out shortly after entering a relationship lmao.
Maaaan, this is my problem (if you can call it that).
Its the only time I may enjoy in being with someone, the beginning. I had an off and on ex who said Im the most charming man she's ever had when we start but eventually I always become detached and indifferent. Until we break up... we remain friends, then she would fall for me all over again because Im :noah: but she knows Ill probably be :unimpressed:again at some point but hopefully not this time. :skip: We did that for a like 3-4yrs. After her I knew it to be true and I got involved with a woman and things were great the first 3mo but she had to leave for a couple months for work and I became :unimpressed:by the time she came back and we never recovered. Chick Im talking to now knows this and tries her damnedest.

Im just a much better guy to be friends with and fukk around with than I am a boyfriend. :yeshrug:
Im too easily turned off and easily disappointed which makes me:unimpressed:
But if we just cool then I wont have expectations of you, you wont disappoint me and I can stay :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No men need to learn from men how to break up with women. Dump her ass and be alone until you find a new woman who meets the right criteria. Women need an emotional crutch at all times and that's a female trait, something men can't learn shyt from.

Why would you go from one headache to another when you can enjoy the single life until you find your queen

Last edited: