th

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Women are the worst at breaking up, they often never truly get over their ex, and they often go back to their ex for more dikk later on.

Women don't necessarily have replacements lined up. They are women, even an ugly or fat woman can get a new man the same day if she wanted to.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Women are the worst at breaking up, they often never truly get over their ex, and they often go back to their ex for more dikk later on.

Women don't necessarily have replacements lined up. They are women, even an ugly or fat woman can get a new man the same day if she wanted to.

And don’t forget the excess baggage like trying to get money back that they “loaned” these dudes or still entertaining texts from them. These bytches are messy and harboring issues since they somehow initially thought they could fix this dusty cat and they’d magically ride off into the sunset for the sake of optics.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Agree with most of your post except for the bolded. They definitely have your replacement ready by the time they tell you "I need space to work on me" or whatever bullshyt breakup line they give you to go fukk with someone else without having to worry about you.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
I kinda of agree with OP on some points but not sure if that's true for a lot of men. Most guys I know can check out of a relationship eons ago but stick around mainly because of possible financial losses (cheaper to keep'r). And, I guess you have the ones you mentioned. Most guys I know sometimes dont have another chic lined up because often breaking up with one chic is just too emotionally draining, sapping all your energy. So when it finally happen, you're just not interested in jumping to the next chic. You want time to yourself and do you.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Her home girls will be bringing her your replacement n1kka suggestions while they say hi to you
Yepp happened to me with my bm. these women u can’t trust whatsoever they will make up a ba scenario and kick u out just to let another n***** in around your kids. It’s quite disgusting how unloyal these hoes are.my mistake regardless writing was on the wall and I was warned a nikka just don’t listen :snoop:

My folks use to always say, those who don’t listen will feel

Last edited: