men need to learn from women how to break up

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Before most women break up with a guy, they already have a replacement ready to go. women mentally checkout of most relationship weeks/months in advance and she uses that time to scout and recruit the next guy before she bounces and make it official.

While some people think that method is "toxic", it can certainly help ease the pain of breakup instead of ending up alone and miserable.

I tried it with my last breakup and the transition was seamless and damn near pain free:wow::blessed:

The moment you feel the bond is breaking and the relationship may be heading for a cliff, start scouting for replacement chick but most men wanna work shyt out which almost always backfires.:mjlol:

this is your ex the whole time you were working to make the relationship work

57519b8cc573a.image.jpg

main-qimg-024a05adaabca416ab508a24d1111e68

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do you really believe men don't do this - or that men weren't doing it first? Hell a lot of dudes mentally check out shortly after entering a relationship lmao.

I will say this though. Every time I've broken up with someone, a woman in my vicinity (classmate, coworker, neighbor, etc) somehow heard about it immediately and started pursuing me within days.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Instead most of us are in denial or even scared to break up :mjlol:

That was me, I've learned my lesson now, though. Funny thing is I wasn't always like that, I've broken up with women before. I'm highly emotional though, probably to a fault, so the emotions of having children and being in the longest relationship I'd ever had simultaneously fukked with me something vicious...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thats not knowing how to take a break up though.

I’ve had chicks pop up on me, Try to fight me, etc. when I ended things with them :francis: