"Men can't be full FINANCIAL providers in this economy? SINGLE MOTHERS DO IT ALL THE TIME"

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This supports the notion that the government took steps to undermine and destroy black families.

A black family (husband, wife and kids) will receive less financial support. The problem with that bird brained thot is that she is behaving as though receiving government assistance and child support is the same as being the only source of income in a household.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Almost every single mother I know is out here down bad.
Typically relying on their family or living at their job, like LIVING at their
job to support themselves.

Now imagine you're a man with dependents AND a whole ass wife to take care of.

:pachaha:
You're about to sacrifice everything for them, so you better hope you have a SOLID ass wife.
They make their rounds when it comes to money. They typically have rotation of parents, siblings, uncles/aunts, and cousins that they continuously rely on.

Believe you me, I know.

"Cuz, let me hold something"

"Tee-Tee, can you Door Dash me some lunch?"

"Bro Bro, can you drop me off at the airport?"......She doesn't want to pay for parking :childplease:

Last edited:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I have no real issues with the statement. If you’re forced to be a single parent, man or woman, you’re going to figure it out.

People out like there’s not single fathers out there.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They make their rounds when it comes to money. They typically have rotation of parents, siblings, uncles/aunts, and cousins that they continuously rely on.

Believe you me, I know.

"Cuz, let me hold something"

"Tee-Tee, can you Door Dash me some lunch?"

"Bro Bro, can you drop me off at the airport?"......She doesn't want to pay for parking :childplease:
Everyone except their baby daddy because their ego won't allow it :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of single mothers are barely getting by and have to rely on child support, government assistance, and other family members.

Single men don’t have that luxury, so she’s arguing against her own point.