Men can be mainly judged by their home, cars & their women.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Men are are mainly judged by their home, cars & their women by other women

your homeboy ain't gonna stop fukking with you because of your car, where you live, or what bytch you're fukking. that doesn't happen.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I want a nice car because I've never had one before

I want a house because I want privacy and a basement with a bar (because ima drunk), air hockey table (because I don't fukk with pool), and movie theater (because I love movies)

I want a bad bytch because I like p*ssy.

I can give two fukks about whether someone else approves of my lifestyle or judges me positively or negatively. everything I do I do for me. It makes me feel good about myself to have certain things. As long as I'm happy and context with my life, fukk everything else.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot job and investment accounts. A lot of these nikkas are in debt up to their ears maintaining a lifestyle they can't afford, not putting away any money towards the future.

StuntOne doesn't believe in investing. He believes in MLM schemes and shyt. :laugh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you have a nice home, beautiful loving wife and a nice car, you're pretty much are winning right? I know a lot of broke people disagree, but what are we working for?

Let's not pretend this isn't a superficial world, where money and possessions doesn't matter. That thinking is one of the man reason blacks don't have much of anything. Screw your character, you need assets to pass down to your kids.
They only matter if they matter to you.

"How does it feel being slaves to a dollar bill"

You can't take your car, or your home with you when you die. All you have is your memories and experiences.

Imagine if you didn't have to work and could just spend all day being with family and hanging out with friends. Life would be so much less stressful and more enjoyable.

:yeshrug:

but I was born into this shyt so I'm gonna try to get a good job just so I don't have to worry about money

Don't judge people based on how much money they have, but what they do as a person.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you have a nice home, beautiful loving wife and a nice car, you're pretty much are winning right? I know a lot of broke people disagree, but what are we working for?

Let's not pretend this isn't a superficial world, where money and possessions doesn't matter. That thinking is one of the man reason blacks don't have much of anything. Screw your character, you need assets to pass down to your kids.

dap, 5 star thread and rep

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real men don't care who judges them

Real men buy the car they want whether it's a 1991 ford pinto or a m3 not for the perception of people they don't know

Anyone can buy a big house having a big mortgage is nothing breh,
A real man is smart with his money.

And marriage? 50 percent of them end in divorce

:ohhh: why haven't you brought this up before?

• Dap
Reactions: YBE