Men can be mainly judged by their home, cars & their women.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
How do you measure success?

I think some of you guys thinking of never wanting to be held to any standards or judged by anything are major reasons why blacks are at the bottom and have nothing.

Blacks have nothing because they waste the majority of their time and effort into impressing silly mothafukkas like you.

Instead of building businesses investing in themselves, they are too busy burying themselves in debt by buying the newest cars and sneakers n iphones to "stunt" and "style" on the next nikka.

Its such a backwards mentality our people have.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
“A mans goal in life is a woman, and a woman’s goal in life is material. You see how that works? Listen, if a man could fukk a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t buy a house”
— Dave Chappelle

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You forgot job and investment accounts. A lot of these nikkas are in debt up to their ears maintaining a lifestyle they can't afford, not putting away any money towards the future.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I'm not talking about judging a person's character, but a man's success in a worldly view which is superficial. Men are judged by what they do.

Drive and ambition are major parts of your character.

Can a dead beat dad or mother have a good character? There are so many aspects to characters. Killer and rapists give to charities.

:wtf:

If you have a good character then you're gonna be responsible for your kids. You're also NOT gonna be killing and raping mothafukkas

Daps
“A mans goal in life is a woman, and a woman’s goal in life is material. You see how that works? Listen, if a man could fukk a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t buy a house”
— Dave Chappelle

:win: surely would

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
How do you measure success?

I think some of you guys thinking of never wanting to be held to any standards or judged by anything are major reasons why blacks are at the bottom and have nothing.

I am white. I am all up for expensive cars, big homes and bytches. Though, I don't measure success of other people cause I am not interested in their lives.

Life is mysterious short journey brehs, you forget that nobody knows why we were put here. Too many people think in patterns and basically living other peoples lives. :upsetfavre:

YOLO :upsetfavre:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is straight BS. Sounds like so sh:t females would say.

So you don't care about what your family thinks of you?

Everyone judges each other, get judged and care about getting judged. Is your haircut? Do you have on deodorant?

Most of everything we do is for the perception that we project to others. Less cut the sound good BS.

Nope

And maybe that's you, I'm a man gone his own way, I don't conform to the doctrine that you do.

I don't care what others think of me

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Blacks have nothing because they waste the majority of their time and effort into impressing silly mothafukkas like you.

Instead of building businesses investing in themselves, they are too busy burying themselves in debt by buying the newest cars and sneakers n iphones to "stunt" and "style" on the next nikka.

Its such a backwards mentality our people have.

I'm all about building, you're going into something else. I'm saying that most men strive for beautiful women and nice cars.

Do you want beautiful women and nice cars?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I want a car that gets me from point a to point b as long as mine does I don't care if it's rusted and 20 years old.

I want a house or apartment in a good area for myself to relax in not for some chick

And I don't plan on getting married

You have one life live it for yourself not to appease to some folks brehs

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I'm all about building, you're going into something else. I'm saying that most men strive for beautiful women and nice cars.

I rather be successful 1st then get the nice cars and women.

not

Have a nice car and bad bytch then struggle to become successful

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Nope

And maybe that's you, I'm a man gone his own way, I don't conform to the doctrine that you do.

I don't care what others think of me

I hate when people tell this lie.

So when you're hollering at a girl, you don't try to describe yourself in a way that she would like?

At a job interview, you don't try to talk and portray yourself accordingly?

Come on bruh, everyone conforms to a certain extent.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I want to be a millionaire, not having to work every day waking up to the ocean and white sandy beaches, does not mean I'll be less happy or less or think of myself as less successful if not.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I hate when people tell this lie.

So when you're hollering at a girl, you don't try to describe yourself in a way that she would like?

At a job interview, you don't try to talk and portray yourself accordingly?

Come on bruh, everyone conforms to a certain extent.

You call it conforming, I see the examples you've presented as lying.

Nope.
I'd rather be Gandhi or Theresa than whoever that goof is in your avi.