Men and unprotected sex

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, if ur going to have unprotected sex, have it with a b1tch u dont mind getting pregnant or a b1tch who has more money than u.

yall n1ggas out here busting up inside b1tches from around the way who barely finished high school, do nothing but smoke weed and chat all day on facebook, doing dumbsh1t, u get her pregnant and then wonder why your life is hell.

like come on yall.
everyone makes mistakes, if u happen to get a chick pregnant and u want nothing to do with her, ur gonna have to convince her to get that abortion. it aint that hard...as long as ur willing to make it as easy as possible for her. offer to drive her to the clinic, be there for her, pay for everything.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Havin a healthy dikk and not wurrn bout takin care of nobody else nor dey mama for da next 18 yrs>>>>>>>>>>feelin of raw doggin a hoe for 45 minutes.

fukk I look like ruinin mah life's potential ova some p*ssy. :childplease:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When you young you feel like you're bulletproof. You fukk a couple chicks raw and don't end up a father so you feel like cool I can get away with this. It's so many single mothers in the black community cause a lot of these chicks want babies more than they want real families. If you out here slanging raw dikk to to these women you're a damn fool about to get yourself caught up in the child support hustle.

The black birthrate for unmarried mothers is known to be over 70% and each and every one of them had to come to terms with the fact that they were pregnant and that if they had the baby the uncommitted man may or may not be there and they all still elected to have that baby because to a woman having a baby is one of life's most important goals on her checklist and that's with or without the father being there.

We got young nikkas running around here boasting about fukking chicks raw like its something to be proud of. Understand that 1 in 20 times a condom is guaranteed to fail you anyway but its the only vote you got. If a chick ain't on some sort of female birth control you should pass but even if she is a condom is still a must. Not on female birth control = wants a baby at some point and probably wouldn't mind having an accident. You really wanna be the one to walk into that trap?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
man, if ur going to have unprotected sex, have it with a b1tch u dont mind getting pregnant or a b1tch who has more money than u.

yall n1ggas out here busting up inside b1tches from around the way who barely finished high school, do nothing but smoke weed and chat all day on facebook, doing dumbsh1t, u get her pregnant and then wonder why your life is hell.

like come on yall.
everyone makes mistakes, if u happen to get a chick pregnant and u want nothing to do with her, ur gonna have to convince her to get that abortion. it aint that hard...as long as ur willing to make it as easy as possible for her. offer to drive her to the clinic, be there for her, pay for everything.

That chick ain't gonna have an abortion cause she wants that baby and she knows the government and you will subsidize the child. In our society women are rewarded for having kids while men are punished. It's way easier for a woman to get aid once she's got a kid.

A lot of these guys aren't bustin in these chicks either. Their birth control method is the pull out method which is worthless due to precum.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I been raw doggin my side chick since October she was on that Mirena...bytch got pregnant twice once wit twins smh

The first time i made her have a miscarriage the 2nd time with the twins she took the abortion pill

She wanted to keep em too but i was having none of that:youngsabo:

To this day i havent learned my lesson N still fill her with erry last drop i got...she kno the deal too if she end up pregnant she aint keepin it N i aint payin another 500 for the abortion pill:shaq:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That chick ain't gonna have an abortion cause she wants that baby and she knows the government and you will subsidize the child. In our society women are rewarded for having kids while men are punished. It's way easier for a woman to get aid once she's got a kid.

A lot of these guys aren't bustin in these chicks either. Their birth control method is the pull out method which is worthless due to precum.

i rawdogged my ex for years without using a condom and she wasn't on birth control.

the pull out method does work. i wouldnt recommend it for amateurs. but u really just goto know ur body and know when to pull out.

and yes, these n1ggas are bursting up in these women.

man listen. i like bursting up in women. but the women i've gotten pregnant are the chicks that fall under these categories:

rich girls from racist families and who party too much

1. she's rich (dont need my money)
2. racist families (no need for explanation)
3. party animals (she understands a baby means loss of her freedom)

every single chick i was reckless with fell under these categories.

i have messed with chicks that didn't match these three specifications. but i wrapped up. and even when i didn't wrap up, i made sure she was on that bc, and i jacked off before she comes over. take a piss. and then when we fucck, i pull out.

yall goto be careful out there and use ur senses.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i rawdogged my ex for years without using a condom and she wasn't on birth control.

the pull out method does work. i wouldnt recommend it for amateurs. but u really just goto know ur body and know when to pull out.

and yes, these n1ggas are bursting up in these women.

man listen. i like bursting up in women. but the women i've gotten pregnant are the chicks that fall under these categories:

rich girls from racist families and who party too much

1. she's rich (dont need my money)
2. racist families (no need for explanation)
3. party animals (she understands a baby means loss of her freedom)

every single chick i was reckless with fell under these categories.

i have messed with chicks that didn't match these three specifications. but i wrapped up. and even when i didn't wrap up, i made sure she was on that bc, and i jacked off before she comes over. take a piss. and then when we fucck, i pull out.

yall goto be careful out there and use ur senses.
The pull out method is worthless. You can't pull out from precum so you got lucky. I raw dogged a chick for 4 years on some dumb shyt. It was a committed relationship but still dumb and I got lucky. Not one abortion was needed and I have no kids.

I'm not gonna act like I made it through with skill it was random luck. I'll never do something stupid like that again.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pull out method is worthless. You can't pull out from precum so you got lucky. I raw dogged a chick for 4 years on some dumb shyt. It was a committed relationship but still dumb and I got lucky. Not one abortion was needed and I have no kids.

I'm not gonna act like I made it through with skill it was random luck. I'll never do something stupid like that again.

suit yourself player.

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got a homie that seem to be strictly Anti-Condom... dude even be discouragin me from usin em and i just be like :childplease:

This nikka be fukin random hood rats round the way... raw dog as fukk.. he was tellin me de other day he had this chick (WHO HE KNOW GOT ANOTHER nikka fukkIN HER) in his room.. and he hit but he was paranoid... so he tried a condom. Said he bust a nut but ain had no more rubbers so he went raw dog the 2nd time. :why:

I was like NAHHHH nikka. WTF? Homie just like "Maaaaan... bytches cant taste the candy if its still in the wrapper u know?" :pachaha:

:snoop:

:laff:

But forreal tho', some of y'all in this thread straight wolves. :ohhh: :sitdown:

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have had sex once in my life without a condom. I will never do it again.

I have seen so many good men have their lives ruined by child support and EVIL baby mamas!