Men and unprotected sex

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
you know how many nikkas running around here right now with unplanned children they didn't want making monthly payments for them? as obvious as this is its something in the moment people don't think about or don't care about till shyt hits the fan.

Its been taught since middle school sex health ed classes that unprotected sex will cause pregnancy/stds/hiv. Now not caring about the consequences is the issue and obviously there are men who don't care and do it anyway. Do they deserve what they get? Yes they do.

Ain't nothing wrong with a woman telling him to step up and help care for the kid either, he had a hand in making it, he should help raise it. If he doesn't want to raise a child with an undesirable broad for the next 20+yrs then he shouldn't have unprotected sex and go around shooting up in random chicks.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i def blame dudes

some dudes minds are

"ok i dont have a condom, therefore im just going to not pull out and fill this chick with some nut"

that shyt is fukking absurd and that's what is happening

i swear that some of these morons think that jsut raw sex causes babies, not sperm combining with egg, but just going raw makes u pregnant therefore they don't even try to pull out because they feel the damage has already been done

but na u wrong

dudes dumping every last drop in bytches then acting shocked and appalled

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I got a homie that seem to be strictly Anti-Condom... dude even be discouragin me from usin em and i just be like :childplease:

This nikka be fukin random hood rats round the way... raw dog as fukk.. he was tellin me de other day he had this chick (WHO HE KNOW GOT ANOTHER nikka fukkIN HER) in his room.. and he hit but he was paranoid... so he tried a condom. Said he bust a nut but ain had no more rubbers so he went raw dog the 2nd time. :why:

I was like NAHHHH nikka. WTF? Homie just like "Maaaaan... bytches cant taste the candy if its still in the wrapper u know?" :pachaha:

:snoop:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I needed this. I've been goin raw on my main because "I know my cycle. I wont get pregnant :mjpls: "

We've already had one scare.

:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup im more worried about STDs. The chicks I mess with usually have things going for them and a kid would mess up their plans/careers so im not really worried about that.

I do miss how it feels to go raw. :ahh:

Ain't you a engineer?

Mat leave is amazing in Canada 12 months and most companies top up what the government won't pay then after that getting baby bonus and a nice monthly child support cheque from you for 18 years.

Chicks that have things going for them unless they are in med school law school won't abort

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I need to see if I can get my girl on a IUD.

If I can do that Ill be busting nuts raw like there aint no tomorrow

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lmao @ me doing this without being married and actually choosing to want a child.

there's only one woman on this earth that i'd take that risk with, and it sure aint happening any time soon. if i ever did get a woman pregnant and she kept it, you better believe im getting snipped right around month 7 of that pregnancy.

one shot deal.