Men and unprotected sex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
unless you're actively trying to have a baby or you got snipped you should never be doing this.

if she tells you she's on the pill, patch, shot, or whatever use a condom its the only means you have to protect yourself. an hour and something or less of pleasure is not worth 18 years of monthly payments.

half these chicks want babies. they reach a certain age and they feel like i gotta have a baby so when i'm age x my baby will be age y. its not even about them being able to take care of a baby cause that's what you are for. they don't mind having an accident and if one happens they're gonna more than likely keep that baby. once they get the baby in them they're gonna start talking that you need to step up shyt.

if a woman in 2012 is willing to let you hit it raw

she wants a baby

Last edited by a moderator:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thank you Captain Obvious
you know how many nikkas running around here right now with unplanned children they didn't want making monthly payments for them? as obvious as this is its something in the moment people don't think about or don't care about till shyt hits the fan.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
fukk a kid, they got abortion pills nowadays I'm more worried about my dikk falling off.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
fukk a kid, they got abortion pills nowadays I'm more worried about my dikk falling off.

Yup im more worried about STDs. The chicks I mess with usually have things going for them and a kid would mess up their plans/careers so im not really worried about that.

I do miss how it feels to go raw. :ahh: