Men and Eating "the cat"

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im a female LMAO Nothing is wrong with what youre saying. Ive just never had anyone try to force anything on me. As a female I cant even begin to imagine trying to force someone to give me head. IDK the kinda chick you dealing with. Were they all born female?

I don't mean literally "forcing" someone to give head, but if you look at some of these nikkas who will simply not walk away from a situation when a woman is handing them a card they don't want, they may feel "forced" to do it to get the draws. That's what I ment.

You kinda jumped on me at 1st, look at this thread for example, there's a multitude of dudes that will eat that "thang" at any given moment.. so don't worry.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I don't mean literally "forcing" someone to give head, but if you look at some of these nikkas who will simply not walk away from a situation when a woman is handing them a card they don't want, they may feel "forced" to do it to get the draws. That's what I ment.

You kinda jumped on me at 1st, look at this thread for example, there's a multitude of dudes that will eat that "thang" at any given moment.. so don't worry.

:ufdup: Im not worried. I dont have to force anyone to do anything. But were not here to talk about me.

Maybe your slang game aint as good as you thought? How many times has this happened to you to get you riled up enough to post? The type of women I imagine making demands like that... SMH

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ufdup: Im not worried. I dont have to force anyone to do anything. But were not here to talk about me.

Maybe your slang game aint as good as you thought? How many times has this happened to you to get you riled up enough to post? The type of women I imagine making demands like that... SMH

Nah, it was inspired by this post. Plus I've seen many woman say this type shyt though it hasn't happened to me personally.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...t;-what-should-he-do-smash-2.html#post4207665

My "slang" game is wicked :ufdup:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a real man wants nothing more to do than have a female riding his face, then get his dikk sucked and fuk her brains out

only bytch fagots that secretly fantasize about sucking dikk would make a thread like this