Men and Eating "the cat"

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
He must be used to eating trash. SMH If I ate trash Id hate eating as well. Stop f*cking with those fast food b!tches breh. Find a chick that eats fruit and vegetables and drinks water.

Ayo what ya diet looking like :shaq:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Never had any chick force it on me. In fact, they're usually surprised when I tell them I want to. Love to feast :eat:

Besides,most of the chicks I've been with got that sweet honeydew taste to them :noah:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas not even listening to what Im saying in the thread :beli:

Your posts inadvertently expose your thirst. Its like "QUESTION p*ssy? nikka U CRAZY? ILL EAT DAT AZZ ALL DAY". Im just examining it from a different level. Some of these woman are very domineering when it comes to the whole eating out thing. Sex also doesnt have to be this tit for tat thing where if shes sucking a dikk she MUST get p*ssy ate.

Thats what im saying, but the minute puzzy is involved you f@ggot nikkas just cant think straight and then you wonder why all these broads calling nikkas thirsty 24/7 :beli:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Some of these woman are very domineering when it comes to the whole eating out thing. Sex also doesnt have to be this tit for tat thing where if shes sucking a dikk she MUST get p*ssy ate.
If you got mouth raped its ok. We wont judge you. She shouldnt have done that. Its not ok. Its not your fault. :sadbron:

Bring it in for a hug. I promise I wont try to put it on your sideburn.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikkas not even listening to what Im saying in the thread :beli:

Your posts inadvertently expose your thirst. Its like "QUESTION p*ssy? nikka U CRAZY? ILL EAT DAT AZZ ALL DAY". Im just examining it from a different level. Some of these woman are very domineering when it comes to the whole eating out thing. Sex also doesnt have to be this tit for tat thing where if shes sucking a dikk she MUST get p*ssy ate.

Thats what im saying, but the minute puzzy is involved you f@ggot nikkas just cant think straight and then you wonder why all these broads calling nikkas thirsty 24/7 :beli:

I get what your saying breh, but this is the coli. Logical thinking gets thrown in the bushes, especially in the TLR

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you got mouth raped its ok. We wont judge you. She shouldnt have done that. Its not ok. Its not your fault. :sadbron:

Bring it in for a hug. I promise I wont try to put it on your sideburn.

1st off, I hope your not a dude talking like that :patrice:

What is wrong with what Im saying?

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I notice now a days woman are acting like sex has to be this tit for tat bullshyt and a lot of dudes are bowing down and going for it. You shouldn't have to eat cat to get your shlong sucked.

As a man, eating cat is a VERY submissive act. It's complete submission and IMO shouldn't be something you do every good damn day like how some of you nikkas stay with your mouth barried in a bytches buttcheeks.

I notice in our community (black folks :smugbiden: ) we have a cultures of CERTAIN females who go way overboard with this eating cat thing. Everything is like "A nikka better eat this p*ssy" "Imma put this p*ssy on his sideburns". If you look at the woman who usually are just hellbent on p*ssy eating to the point where they're willing to not give up draws, these are usually these BOLD, BRASS, IN YOUR FACE, MASCULINE ASS FEMALES. IE: female rappers like Nikki Minaj, Remy Ma, etc these chicks are all very masculine acting broads and those are usually the types who are on some sgarbage like that, so dont fall for that. Im not saying other woman dont like gettin their cat ate, but there not giving nikkas ultimatum if you wont let her "ride your face". Don't lets these ol masculine, estrogen lacking females dominate you. :ufdup:

Just saw that your canadian.........:rudy:

:manny:

But I agree with you....... that shyt ain't the same :salute: but what do you expect from bytch ass motherfuccaz ...

:blessed:

I get what your saying breh, but this is the coli. Logical thinking gets thrown in the bushes, especially in the TLR

:salute:

@KnicksTape

Last edited by a moderator:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:snoop: Thirsty nikkas have become an epedemic. You not suppose to bury your face in the crotch of every chick you meet. SMH. shyt should be reserved for the special ones and damn pressuring me to do it either. If I do, I do. If I don't, I don't.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I notice now a days woman are acting like sex has to be this tit for tat bullshyt and a lot of dudes are bowing down and going for it. You shouldn't have to eat cat to get your shlong sucked.

As a man, eating cat is a VERY submissive act. It's complete submission and IMO shouldn't be something you do every good damn day like how some of you nikkas stay with your mouth barried in a bytches buttcheeks.

I notice in our community (black folks :smugbiden: ) we have a cultures of CERTAIN females who go way overboard with this eating cat thing. Everything is like "A nikka better eat this p*ssy" "Imma put this p*ssy on his sideburns". If you look at the woman who usually are just hellbent on p*ssy eating to the point where they're willing to not give up draws, these are usually these BOLD, BRASS, IN YOUR FACE, MASCULINE ASS FEMALES. IE: female rappers like Nikki Minaj, Remy Ma, etc these chicks are all very masculine acting broads and those are usually the types who are on some sgarbage like that, so dont fall for that. Im not saying other woman dont like gettin their cat ate, but there not giving nikkas ultimatum if you wont let her "ride your face". Don't lets these ol masculine, estrogen lacking females dominate you. :ufdup:

and you wouldn't for Nicki? The way she's been looking lately I'd be in there so fast.

yum-yum-yum.gif

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
1st off, I hope your not a dude talking like that :patrice:

What is wrong with what Im saying?
Im a female LMAO Nothing is wrong with what youre saying. Ive just never had anyone try to force anything on me. As a female I cant even begin to imagine trying to force someone to give me head. IDK the kinda chick you dealing with. Were they all born female?